Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Blues vs Ducks NHL Odds
Looking for St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim Ducks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Blues taking on the Ducks on Tuesday, February 11th at Honda Center, Anaheim, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Blues Ducks matchup.
NHL Handicapping Analysis
32-15-9 St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim Ducks 23-26-7
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Time: 10:00 PM ET
Venue: Honda Center, Anaheim, California
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Ducks -150
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Ducks -1.5 (+180)
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
- Click here to view… NHL ATS Stats & NHL Hockey Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- *Click Here* Buy Tickets for this game from STUB HUB!
The Blues look to get back on track Tuesday when they visit the Ducks, who are returning home after a successful five-game road trip (3-0-2).
St. Louis Blues
The St. Louis Blues capped a sterling 12-2-1 stretch with a 4-1 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Jan. 13 before dropping seven of their last nine games (2-5-2).
Goaltender Jake Allen and the Blues will have extra motivation to perform well during their upcoming two-game road trip, as the trek will include 21 fathers (or guests) of the players.
Anaheim rebounded from its loss to the Blues to post a 6-2-2 record over the last 10 games to put itself within earshot of the final wild-card spot in the Western Conference.
Fourth-liner Derek Grant is enjoying a career season in 2019-20, highlighted by his first NHL hat trick in Anaheim’s 4-1 win over St. Louis on Nov. 16.
NHL Betting Trends:
- STL are 1-7 in their last 8 road games.
- STL are 12-5 in their last 17 Tue. games.
- Under is 14-6 in STL last 20 Tue. games.
- ANA are 5-16 in their last 21 games following a win.
- Under is 6-2-1 in ANA last 9 vs. Central.
- Under is 17-7 in ANA last 24 Tue. games.
- STL are 6-21-1 in the last 28 meetings in Anaheim.
- Home team is 39-18-1 in the last 58 meetings.
You can find our full in-depth Free St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim Ducks NHL Prediction: HERE!
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: HERE!
(Our pro’s don’t cover EVERY game, but we try)
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim Ducks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
Check out our Updated NHL Hockey Betting Odds.
Register here for a FREE NHL Hockey Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!