Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Sharks vs Blues NHL Odds
Looking for San Jose Sharks vs. St. Louis Blues free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Sharks taking on the Blues on Wednesday May 15th at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Sharks Blues Game 3 matchup.
(1-1) San Jose Sharks vs. St. Louis Blues (1-1)
Western Conference Finals
Date: Wednesday May 15th
Time: 8:00 PM
Venue: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, Missouri
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Blues -145, Sharks +125
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Blues -1.5
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached the Conference Finals and this is an ultra-competitive series. In this series between the St. Louis Blues and the San Jose Sharks, the series flips back to St. Louis.
This series is currently tied 1-1.
San Jose Sharks
The Sharks lost home ice advantage and now they have their backs against the wall trying to win one in St. Louis, a very hard place to win.
After winning the first game of the series the Sharks offense struggled in game two scoring only two goals and that led to the loss.
That was after scoring six runs in game one and that has to be a concern, especially going on the road. The one thing this team needs to do is play better defense.
On the road this season they are giving up 3.45 goals per game and that needs to change in this game. The defense needs to lock down in a big way.
St. Louis Blues
On the other side of this matchup is the St. Louis Blues who have looked completely different in the two games so far this series.
In game one of the series the defense was terrible, and in game two the offense was much better and that led to the difference.
They are facing a Sharks defense that has been on the road and in this game they need to prove they can score goals early.
If they can do that and get the first couple of goals early, they should have no issue winning this game.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Over is 7-3-1 in SJ last 11 vs. Central.
- SJ are 3-7 in their last 10 road games.
- SJ are 16-7 in their last 23 vs. Central.
- STL are 17-6 in their last 23 home games.
- STL are 3-8 in their last 11 Wed. games.
- Over is 5-2-2 in STL last 9 overall.
- Under is 6-2-3 in the last 11 meetings.
Free San Jose Sharks vs. St. Louis Blues NHL Prediction:
The Sharks defense is going to be terrible and that will be the difference in this game.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Blues ML
Look for the Blues offense to get a couple of early goals and for the Sharks to quit. I think the Blues should win this game with ease. Blues -1.5 is even worth a look in my eyes.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Blues 5 – Sharks 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this San Jose Sharks vs. St. Louis Blues matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Calgary Flames vs. San Jose Sharks – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- San Jose Sharks vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/10/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Blues vs. New York Islanders – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction