Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Sharks vs. Blackhawks NHL Odds
Looking for San Jose Sharks vs. Chicago Blackhawks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Sharks taking on the Blackhawks on Thursday October 10th at the United Center, Chicago, Illinois. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Sharks Blackhawks matchup.
(0-4-0) San Jose Sharks vs. Chicago Blackhawks (0-1-0)
Date: Thursday, October 10th
Time: 8:30 PM
Venue: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Blackhawks -120, Sharks +100
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Blackhawks -1.5
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
Click here to view… NHL ATS Stats & Expert NHL Betting Insight!
Two teams who have gotten off to terrible starts face off in this game. The San Jose Sharks make the trip to the United Center to take on the Chicago Blackhawks.
The Sharks have won five of the last six games played between the two teams.
San Jose Sharks
The San Jose Sharks not only haven’t gotten a win yet this season, they haven’t’ even picked up a point in their four games played.
They have been terrible in both zones, but overall their biggest issue has been scoring goals. In four games they have scored five goals total.
In this game it doesn’t matter what the defense does if the offense can’t get a couple of goals, they won’t win this game.
On the other side of this matchup is the Chicago Blackhawks who played their first game overseas against the Philadelphia Flyers so they have had quite the break before playing this game.
In that game the offense was fine putting up three goals but the defense struggled in the first couple of periods and it led to a loss.
In this game the defense needs to be strong and make life tough on an offense that hasn’t been good this year.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Sharks are 8-20 in their last 28 vs. Western Conference.
- Sharks are 8-20 in their last 28 overall.
- Blackhawks are 4-1 in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Blackhawks are 74-31 in their last 105 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
- Blackhawks are 7-3 in their last 10 games as a home favorite.
Free San Jose Sharks vs. Chicago Blackhawks NHL Prediction:
The Sharks offense is really struggling and that will be the difference in this game.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Blackhawks ML
We haven’t seen a ton of the Blackhawks so I would bet it light, but they should do enough to get the job done.
NHL Free Prediction: Blackhawks 3 – Sharks 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this San Jose Sharks vs. Chicago Blackhawks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction