Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Penguins vs Predators NHL Odds
Looking for Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Nashville Predators free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Penguins taking on the Predators on Thursday, March 21st, at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Penguins Predators matchup.
(39-24-11) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Nashville Predators (42-27-5)
Date: Thursday, March 21st
Time: 8:00 PM
Venue: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Predators -150
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Penguins seem to have solidified their spot in the postseason, fighting back to 3rd place in the Metropolitan with a decent 5 point buffer on the wild card spot.
Nashville still has 1st place in the Central in striking distance as they currently sit just 3 points back from Winnipeg for the top spot. The Preds have a definitive home ice advantage Thursday as they are 23-13-1 at Bridgestone this season.
Pittsburgh has climbed into this favorable spot in the postseason race after a 6-2-2 record in their last 10. The Penguins do have a tough go of it on Thursday traveling to Nashville however as they’ve dropped 4 of 5 at Bridgestone Arena.
The Penguins need to find some offense if they want to have any chance of cashing out at a +124 underdog in this one. Despite all their talent, the Penguins have netted just four goals total in the last three games. Evgeni Malkin being out indefinitely with an upper body injury definitely doesn’t help those scoring woes.
Matt Murray may have to be superior in net if he doesn’t get much scoring support. Murray has allowed 2 goals or less in 4 of his last 7.
The Preds have won three straight as they shoot for the Central division crown. The Jets still hold a 3 point lead, but Nashville is 5-2 their last 7 home games while the Penguins have dropped 2 of 3 on the road.
Pekka Rinne is coming off a shutout vs. the Maple Leafs and allowed just 1 goal to the Kings in his start prior. He has given up 5 goals to Colorado and 4 to Minnesota in 2 of his last 4 home starts so nothing is for certain in net for Nashville on Thursday.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Penguins are 1-4 their last 5 vs. Western Conference
- Penguins are 2-6 their last 8 as a road underdog
- Predators are 5-2 their last 7 overall
- Predators are 5-2 their last 7 home games
- Penguins are 1-4 the last 5 in Nashville
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Nashville PL
the Predators are shooting for a division title while Pittsburgh is fighting for nothing but seeding at this point. The Penguins offense looks like it’s in a rut and that will only be more noticeable with Malkin out of the lineup Thursday.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Predators 4- Penguins 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Nashville Predators matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018/19 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Nashville Predators vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Nashville Predators vs. Los Angeles Kings – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction