Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Odds
Looking for Philadelphia Flyers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Flyers taking on the Maple Leafs on Friday March 15th at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Flyers Maple Leafs matchup.
(34-27-8) Philadelphia Flyers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (42-23-5)
Date: Friday, March 15th
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Flyers +188 | Leafs -210
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Friday night, March 17th brings you an Eastern Conference NHL matchup, as the Philadelphia Flyers face off against the Toronto Maple Leafs, live from the Scotiabank Arena. Toronto won the last meeting 6-0 back in November.
The Flyers come into this game winners of four out of their last five games after their 3-2 win over the Ottawa Senators last Monday. They are currently five points behind Columbus, who sit in the second Wild Card spot in the East.
C Sean Couturier comes into this game as the Flyers leading goal scorer with 28 on the year, while their overall points leader is C Claude Giroux with 20 goals and 53 assists. Projected starting goalie Brian Elliot has a 11-8-1 record with a 2.59 GAA and a .916 save percentage.
Injury Report: RW Jakub Varacek is listed as “eligible to return after suspension” for Friday night, while D Samuel Morin and G Michal Neuvirth are both listed as “out” for Philadelphia.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto come into this game winners of two out of their last five, and have now dropped two straight after their 5-4 loss on Wednesday to the Chicago Blackhawks. They are currently sitting in the third spot in the Atlantic Division, four points behind the Boston Bruins.
C John Tavares leads the Leafs in goals scored so far this year with 39, while their overall points leader, RW Mitchell Marner, has 24 goals and 60 assists. Projected starting goalie Frederik Andersen comes in with a 33-14-4 record with a 2.68 GAA and a .920 save percentage.
Injury Report: LW Zach Hyman is listed as “questionable” for Friday night while RW Kasperi Kapanen, and Defensemen Travis Dermot and Jake Gardiner are both listed as “out” for Toronto.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Philadelphia is 22-12 ATS on the road this year
- Philadelphia is 18-15-1 O/U on the road this year
- Philadelphia is 14-14-5 as the DOG this year
- Toronto is 16-19 ATS at home this year
- Toronto is 18-15-2 O/U at home this year
- Toronto is 36-18-5 as the FAV this year
Free Philadelphia Flyers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs NHL Prediction:
Philadelphia has been the better of the two teams of late, and has surprisingly stayed competitive with their record setting goaltending carousel this year, which show that they are a determined group of players.
Take the Flyers to win this one on the road and keep their hot streak going. Toronto needs to figure out what is broken quickly, or they may be in a Wild Card spot looking up at their old position in the division.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Flyers +188
NHL Free Score Prediction: Philadelphia 3 – Toronto 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Philadelphia Flyers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction