Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Senators vs Jets NHL Odds
Looking for Ottawa Senators vs. Winnipeg Jets free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Senators taking on the Jets on Saturday February 16th at the Bell MTS Centre in Winnipeg. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Senators Jets matchup.
(21-31-5) Ottawa Senators vs. Winnipeg Jets (36-19-3)
Date: Saturday, February 16th
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Bell MTS Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: OFF
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Jets -250
NHL Betting Total: 6½
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Saturday, February 16th brings you exciting NHL action from north of the border as the Ottawa Senators travel west to face off against the Winnipeg Jets live from the Bell MTS Centre. Ottawa won the last head to head meeting 5-2 last week back in Ottawa.
The Senators have won just two out of their last five games including the above mentioned win, and one more, a shut out 4-0 win over Anaheim. Ottawa comes into this game with the worst record in the NHL, and their 7-19-1 road record doesn’t instill much confidence in wanting to bet on them in this game no matter what they payout may be.
RW Mark Stone and C Matt Duchene share the team lead with 26 goals apiece, while Stone has 31 assists to give him the teams points lead with 57. Projected starting goalie Anders NIlsson comes in with a 9-14-1 record with a 2.77 GAA and a .914 save percentage.
Injury Report: D Mark Borowiecki and G Craig Anderson are both listed as “questionable” while Right Wingers Jack Rodewald and Marian Gaborik as well as LW Mikkel Boedker are all listed as “out” for Ottawa.
The Jest too have only won two out of their last five games as they try to hold on to that top spot in the Central Division. With Calgary and San Jose tied with them with 75 points each, a win here is of the utmost importance, if they want to secure the number one overall seed in the playoffs.
C Mark Scheifele is the Jets overall points leader with 30 goals and 38 assists to go along with a plus/minus rating of +17. Projected starting goalie Connor Hellebuyck comes in with a 26-16-2 record with a 2.89 GAA and a .911 save percentage.
Injury Report: D Dmitry Kulikov is listed as “questionable” for Saturday, while LW Nikolaj Ehlers is listed as “out” for the Jets.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Ottawa is 11-16 ATS on the road this year
- Ottawa is 17-9-1 O/U on the road this year
- Ottawa is 18-29-5 as the DOG this year
- Winnipeg is 14-17 ATS at home this year
- Winnipeg is 16-13-2 O/U at home this year
- Winnipeg is 33-15-3 as the FAV this year
Free Ottawa Senators vs. Winnipeg Jets NHL Prediction:
First in the Western Conference against worst in the Eastern Conference. It doesn’t get much better than this for your Saturday evening. Unless you’re a glutton for punishment, leave your wallet in your back pocket for this one. Unless you can find some asinine prop bet going, this one is a no brainer.
Take the Jets to win this one at home. They have only 7 regulation losses at the Bell Centre this year, and I don’t see them getting their 8th in this game.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Jets -1.5
NHL Free Score Prediction: Winnipeg 6 – Ottawa 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Ottawa Senators vs. Winnipeg Jets matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Minnesota Wild vs. Ottawa Senators – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Ottawa Senators – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction