Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Seantors vs Blackhawks NHL Odds
Looking for Ottawa Senators vs. Chicago Blackhawks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Senators taking on the Blackhawks from the United Center in Chicago on Monday February 18th. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Senators Blackhawks matchup.
(22-31-5) Ottawa Senators vs. Chicago Blackhawks (24-26-8)
Date: Monday, February 18th
Time: 8:30 PM
Venue: United Center, Chicago, IL
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Blackhawks -185
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds:
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Chicago suffered a rough home loss Saturday night, 2-5 to Columbus. The ‘Hawks are still in a good spot however going 8-2 over their last 10 and still within striking distance at 3 points out of a possible playoff spot. A win over last place Ottawa is imperative on Monday night from the United Center however.
Ottawa is not only in last place in the East, they’re looking good for a top draft pick as the last place squad in the entire NHL with just 49 points. The Senators haven’t quit altogether however, coming into Monday’s game after an impressive 4-3 OT win in Winnipeg as +187 underdogs. That’s a dangerous team believe it or not.
Anders Nillson is in net Monday for Ottawa, matched up against a streaking Chicago offense. The Senators G has had some success lately, going 3-2 over his last 5 while allowing 3 goals or less in four of those outings.
Chicago let one get away Saturday, falling 2-5 to Columbus although the ‘Hawks were +111 home underogs. It was Chicago’s 2nd loss in the last 3 games following a 7-game winning streak. A bright spot from that loss to the Blue Jackets was that Patrick Kane stayed hot with a point in his 16th straight game.
It’s unclear who Chicago will go with in net on Monday. Cam Ward had been playing solid with 5 straight wins but he allowed 5 goals on 30 shots to Columbus last time out. Does Jeremy Colliton give Ward a shot at redemption or does he go to the youngster Collin Delia?
NHL Betting Trends:
- Senators are 3-7 their last 10 overall
- Senators are 16-48 their last 64 road games
- Blackhawks are 5-1 their last 6 home games
- Senators are 1-8 their last 9 in Chicago
Free Ottawa Senators vs. Chicago Blackhawks NHL Prediction:
Ottawa is just 8-19-1 on the road this season and Monday marks their third straight away from their home ice. The Blackhawks have climbed into the playoff hunt but they know the absolute importance of a win vs. the Sens. Chicago’s offense is on fire lately and it gets back on track tonight.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Blackhawks PL -1.5
Kane stays on a roll an the Blackhawks offense gets up early and often
NHL Free Score Prediction: Blackhawks 4 – Senators 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Minnesota Wild vs. New York Islanders matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Minnesota Wild vs. Ottawa Senators – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction