Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Rangers vs Canucks NHL Odds
Looking for New York Rangers vs. Vancouver Canucks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Rangers taking on the Canucks on Wednesday March 13th at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Rangers Canucks matchup.
(28-28-13) New York Rangers vs. Vancouver Canucks (28-32-9)
Date: Wednesday, March 13th
Time: 10:00 PM
Venue: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: NYR +110
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Van -1.5
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Wednesday, March 13th brings you an exciting NHL matchup, as the New York Rangers hit the road all the way out west, where they will face off against the Vancouver Canucks, live from Rogers Arena. The Rangers have won the last four meetings between these two teams, and seven out of 10 overall.
New York Rangers
The Rangers come into this game winners of only three out of their last five games after they fell 3-2 to the Edmonton Oilers on Monday night. New York is currently 10 points out of the second Wild Card, and it appears they won’t be gaining admittance to the post season party this year.
C Mika Zibanejad is the Rangers overall points leader with 27 goals and 38 assists on the year. Projected starting goalie Henrik Lundqvist comes in with a 18-17-10 record, with a 2.99 GAA and a .909 save percentage.
Injury Report: D Libor Hajek is listed as “questionable” for Wednesday night.
The Canucks have won only one of their last five games, a 3-2 overtime game against the Toronto Maple Leafs last Wednesday. They now sit 9 points out of the second Wild Card spot, and also look like they will be missing the playoffs this season.
C Elias Pettersson is Vancouver’s overall points leader with 26 goals and 32 assists, despite missing a large chunk of games this year. Projected starting goalie Jacob Markstrom comes into Wednesday with a 24-20-8 record, with a 2.78 GAA and a .912 save percentage.
Injury Report: C Ryan Spooner and Defensemen Ben Hutton and Christopher Tanev are all listed as “questionable” for Wednesday, while C Brandon Sutter and LW Sven Baertschi are both listed as “out” for the Canucks.
NHL Betting Trends:
- New York is 19-14 ATS on the road this year
- New York is 18-14-1 O/U on the road this year
- New York is 18-23-9 as the DOG this year
- Vancouver is 18-14 ATS at home this year
- Vancouver is 15-14-3 O/U at home this year
- Vancouver is 7-2-4 as the FAV this year
Free New York Rangers vs. Vancouver Canucks NHL Prediction:
This is a tough game to call. Both sides have been bad of late, hence their poor standings in the playoff hunt. I want to say take the Rangers, but their road record is just awful.
Take the Canucks to win this game on home ice, and get some much needed points in hopes that they can make a late season playoff push.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Vancouver -1.5
NHL Free Score Prediction: Vancouver 3 – New York 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this New York Rangers vs. Vancouver Canucks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Vancouver Canucks – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- New York Rangers vs. Washington Capitals – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Blues vs. New York Islanders – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Florida Panthers vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction