Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Islanders vs Canucks NHL Odds
Looking for New York Islanders vs. Vancouver Canucks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Islanders taking on the Canucks on Saturday February 23rd at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Islanders Canucks matchup.
(35-18-7) New York Islanders vs. Vancouver Canucks (26-27-8)
Date: Saturday, February 23rd
Time: 10:00 PM
Venue: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Islanders -110 | Canucks -110
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Saturday night, February 23rd, brings you NHL action from British Columbia as the New York Islanders head all the way to the west coast to take on the Vancouver Canucks, live from Rogers Arena.
New York has won six of the last 10 meetings between these two teams, but the home team has won the last three, including an Islanders 5-2 victory back in November.
New York Islanders
The Islanders have only won two out of their last five games, and will try to salvage at least a point on Saturday, as their Western Canada road trip hasn’t gone exactly as planned. With Washington right on their heals, they can’t afford to be dropping too many more points in the near future.
LW Anders Lee is New York’s leading goal scorer on the year with 21, while their overall points leader is C Mathew Barzal, who has 17 goals and 33 assists. Projected starting goalie Robin Lehner comes in with an 18-9-5 record, with a 2.14 GAA and a .928 save percentage.
Injury Report: LW Andrew Ladd and D Thomas Hickey are both listed as “questionable” for Saturday, while G Linus Soderstrom is listed as “out” for the Isles.
The Canucks have only won one out of their last five games, and let a very important point slip away from them in their 3-2 overtime loss to Arizona on Thursday night. They now sit two points off the second Wild Card spot in the West.
Vancouver’s leading scorer is rookie phenom C Elias Pettersson, who has 26 goals and 28 assists on the year. Projected starting goalie Jacob Markstrom comes in with a 22-17-7 record, with a 2.78 GAA and a .911 save percentage.
Injury Report: C Brandon Sutter, RW Jake Virtanen, LW Sven Baertschi, Defensemen Christopher Tanev and Alexander Edler, and G Thatcher Demko are all listed as “out” for Saturday night.
NHL Betting Trends:
- New York is 15-16 ATS on the road this year
- New York is 9-18-4 O/U on the road this year
- New York is 16-5-4 as the FAV this year
- Vancouver is 16-12 ATS at home this year
- Vancouver is 14-11-3 O/U at home this year
- Vancouver is 20-25-4 as the DOG this year
Free New York Islanders vs. Vancouver Canucks NHL Prediction:
The Islanders need a point to at least salvage this road trip, and head back home looking like the division leaders that they are. Because with the Capitals gelling at the moment, any more losses could see the Isles slip right into a Wild Card spot.
The Canucks need a win here at home too, especially since they are so close to a playoff spot they can almost reach out and grab it. The problem is, so is the rest of the Western Conference.
Take the Islanders to win this game on the road and get back to their winning ways.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Islanders ML
NHL Free Score Prediction: New York 4 – Vancouver 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this New York Islanders vs. Vancouver Canucks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Blues vs. New York Islanders – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Vancouver Canucks – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- New York Rangers vs. Washington Capitals – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Florida Panthers vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction