Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Devils vs Canucks NHL Odds
Looking for New Jersey Devils vs. Vancouver Canucks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Devils taking on the Canucks on Friday March 15th at Rogers Arena in Vancouver. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Devils Canucks matchup.
(26-36-9) New Jersey Devils vs. Vancouver Canucks (29-32-9)
Date: Friday, March 15th
Time: 10:00 PM
Venue: Rogers Center, Vancouver, BC
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Canucks -150
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
This time of year it can be hard to dig up betting angles for certain games. That’s certainly the case in Friday’s matchup between the Devils and Canucks – two teams well out of the postseason but not bad enough where tanking does anything.
New Jersey Devils
On the bright side, New Jersey scored a 6-3 win over Edmonton their last time out. For the bad news, that win was their first in 7 games. The Devils are 20 points behind the wild card pace in the East but 9 points up on last place Ottawa.
It’s no secret that offense, or lack thereof, has been a major downfall for New Jersey this season. During their 7 game losing streak the Devils were shut out or held to 1 goal four times and put up just 2 goals in another game. That being said they have netted 10 goals in the last two.
The unfortunate thing about New Jersey scoring 10 goals over the last two is that they’ve allowed 12 during that time. A 4-9 loss to Calgary on Tuesday was especially bad. Rookie Morgan Blackwood was baptized for all 9 goals in that one but it will be Cory Schneider in net Friday.
Vancouver hasn’t exactly been tearing up the charts lately either but their 2-5 record over the last 7 is slightly better than New Jersey’s. The Canucks looked solid in a 4-2 win over the Rangers on Wednesday and they’ve also scored a 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs on March 6th as +175 underdogs.
Vancouver has also struggled to score as they are 26th in goals/game. The Canucks have been held to 2 goals or less in 5 of the last 7.
The O/U of 6 for Friday is hard to call. On one hand it’s two struggling offenses but then again you’ve got a Devils defense that allowed 9 goals two games ago and a Canucks team that gave up 6 to Vegas last Saturday.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Devils are 22-45 their last 67 overall
- Devils are 20-45 their last 65 road games
- Canucks are 7-16 their last 23 as a favorite
- Canucks are 3-8 their last 11 overall
Free New Jersey Devils vs. Vancouver Canucks NHL Prediction:
This is a hard one to call but New Jersey will be playing their fifth straight road game on Friday. The Devils are 9-24-1 going away on the season. Even though the Canucks are a mediocre 29-32-5 at home this season, the line of -150 is right on the border line to make them a ML play.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Canucks -150
New Jersey’s fatigue does them in here.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Canucks 3- Devils 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this New Jersey Devils vs. Vancouver Canucks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Florida Panthers vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Vancouver Canucks – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Vancouver Canucks – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Florida Panthers vs. New York Islanders – 10/12/2019 Free Pick; NHL Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Blues vs. New York Islanders – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction