Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Flames vs. Maple Leafs NHL Odds
Looking for New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Devils taking on the Lightning on Tuesday October 30th at the Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Devils Lightning matchup.
(5-2-1) New Jersey Devils vs. Tampe Bay Lightning (7-2-1)
Date: Tuesday, October 30th
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Lightning -163, Devils +130
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It’s a full slate of games on Tuesday night across the NHL. In this game it’s a huge Eastern Conference showdown when the New Jersey Devils make the trip to Amalie Arena to take on the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The Lightning have won the last two games played between the two teams.
New Jersey Devils
People still seem to be trying to figure out what the New Jersey Devils are this year, but right now they look like they can be a playoff team.
The Devils aren’t a great offensive team especially on the road so when they have success they need the defense to be good. On the season they are giving up only 2.50 goals per game.
In this game the offense needs to be a little better and the defense needs to be strong early. If they fall behind early it’s going to be trouble.
Tampa Bay Lightning
On the other side of this matchup is the Tampa Bay Lightning who have had a really nice season but had a really confusing loss in their last game.
They took on the Arizona Coyotes, a team that isn’t good at scoring goals but somehow the Lightning gave up seven goals to them.
In this game the Lightning need to get out to the fast start. If the defense struggles again they will lose their second game in a row.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Under is 6-1-2 in TB last 9 vs. Eastern Conference.
- TB are 41-17 in their last 58 home games.
- Under is 9-4-2 in TB last 15 overall.
- NJ are 1-7 in the last 8 meetings in Tampa Bay.
- Home team is 16-5 in the last 21 meetings.
Free New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning NHL Prediction:
I really think this is a toss up so I will take the value play.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Devils ML
The Devils will do just enough in the offensive zone to come out ahead.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Devils 3 – Lightning 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Vancouver Canucks vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- New York Rangers vs. Washington Capitals – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- New York Islanders vs. Columbus Blue Jackets – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions