Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Canadiens vs Maple Leafs NHL Odds
Looking for Montreal Canadiens vs. Toronto Maple Leafs free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Canadiens taking on the Maple Leafs on Saturday February 23rd at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Canadiens Maple Leafs matchup.
(33-21-7) Montreal Canadiens vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (36-20-4)
Date: Saturday, February 23rd
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Canadiens +170 | Maple Leafs -205
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6½
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Saturday night, February 23rd, brings you an Atlantic Division rivalry that’s as old as hockey itself, as the Montreal Canadiens travel to face off against the Toronto Maple Leafs, live from the Scotiabank Arena. Toronto has won the last six head to head matchups dating back to 2017.
The Canadiens have won two straight now after Thursday nights 5-1 win over Philadelphia, as they hold tight to their first Wild Card playoff spot. They are only three points behind Toronto for the third Atlantic Division automatic berth.
RW Brendan Gallagher is the Habs leading goal scorer heading into Saturday night, while their overall points leader is C Max Domi, who has 20 goals and 33 assists. Projected starting goalie Carey Price comes in with a 25-16-5 record with a 2.53 GAA and a .917 save percentage.
Injury Report: The Canadiens have no injuries to report at this time.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto comes into this one losers of three straight now, after their most recent 3-2 defeat, this time is was the Washington Capitals who handed it to them. It’s the wrong time of the year to be streaking backwards, yet, here we are.
C John Tavares is the Leafs leading goal scorer with 34 coming into Saturday, while their overall points leader is RW Mitchell Marner, who had 21 goals and 48 assists on the year. Projected starting goalie Frederik Andersen comes in with a 27-13-3 record with a 2.58 GAA and a .923 save percentage.
Injury Report: C Nazem Kadri is listed as “questionable” for Saturday nights game.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Montreal is 18-10 ATS on the road this year
- Montreal is 12-15-1 O/U on the road this year
- Montreal is 20-8-4 as the FAV this year
- Toronto is 12-18 ATS at home this year
- Toronto is 13-15-2 O/U at home this year
- Toronto is 5-3 as the DOG this year
Free Montreal Canadiens vs. Toronto Maple Leafs NHL Prediction:
It’s so nice to see a rivalry return to prominence, especially when the games become meaningful once again, and even more especially, when they come smack dab in the middle of a playoff race
With the Leafs slumping of late, I’m going with Montreal to win this game on the road Saturday night, an inch their way closer to the top three in the division.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Habs ML
NHL Free Score Prediction: Montreal 5 – Toronto 3
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Montreal Canadiens vs. Toronto Maple Leafs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction