Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Oilers vs. Red Wings NHL Odds
Looking for Edmonton Oilers vs. Detroit Red Wings free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Oilers taking on the Red Wings on Saturday November 3rd at the Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Oilers Red Wings matchup.
(7-4-1) Edmonton Oilers vs. Detroit Red Wings (4-7-2)
Date: Saturday November 3rd
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Oilers -137, Red Wings +124
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It’s a full slate of games across the NHL slate on Saturday. In this game the Edmonton Oilers make the trip to Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Red Wings.
The visiting team has won the last two games played between the two teams.
The Edmonton Oilers don’t have any stats that really pop off the stat sheet but most nights they still end up on top.
They are currently averaging 3.0 goals per game while giving up only 2.83. On the road the offense drops down a bit sitting at 2.83.
To win this game they need to get out to a fast start. They are facing a young team that has folded early in a lot of games.
Detroit Red Wings
On the other side of this matchup is the Detroit Red Wings who are still one of the worst teams in hockey but come into this game having won three straight games.
This has been a team that has struggled to score goals but over the last three games they have scored 13 goals total.
One thing concerning about the last three wins is not being able to pull away in the games. They allowed each team to stick around and it’s clear the defense still needs some work.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Under is 7-2-1 in EDM last 10 Sat. games.
- EDM are 7-3 in their last 10 games as a favorite.
- Under is 12-4 in DET last 16 games following a win.
- DET are 2-6 in their last 8 home games.
- DET are 4-11 in their last 15 Sat. games.
- EDM are 10-27 in the last 37 meetings in Detroit.
- EDM are 8-21 in the last 29 meetings.
Free Edmonton Oilers vs. Detroit Red Wings NHL Prediction:
The Oilers are the better team but I really like the way the Red Wings are playing hockey.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Red Wings ML
I think their offense will get out to a fast start again and it will lead to a victory.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Red Wings 4 – Oilers 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Edmonton Oilers vs. Detroit Red Wings matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Calgary Flames – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction