Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Red Wings vs Sabres NHL Odds
Looking for Detroit Red Wings vs. Buffalo Sabres free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Red Wings taking on the Sabres on Tuesday, February 11th at KeyBank Center, Buffalo, New York. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Red Wings Sabres matchup.
NHL Handicapping Analysis
14-39-4 Detroit Red Wings vs. Buffalo Sabres 24-24-8
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM ET
Venue: KeyBank Center, Buffalo, New York
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Sabres -250
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: OFF
- Click here to view… NHL ATS Stats & NHL Hockey Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- *Click Here* Buy Tickets for this game from STUB HUB!
The Red Wings on Sunday joined Colorado as the only team with a pair of regulation victories over the Boston Bruins.
Detroit Red Wings
The Detroit Red Wings have had few high points in what has been an otherwise forgettable season, but they will attempt to build on an impressive victory as they prepare to open a four-game road trip at the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday night.
Mantha appeared on his way to a career season by scoring 12 goals in 25 games before suffering a knee injury that sidelined him for eight games.
The Sabres continued to fall farther out of playoff contention with Sunday’s 3-2 loss to Anaheim, it’s sixth defeat in the past eight games (2-5-1).
Jeff Skinner made a splash in his first season with Buffalo in 2018-19, erupting for a career-high 40 goals, but the tables have turned in dramatic fashion. Sabres captain Jack Eichel has three points in three meetings this season and 16 points in 18 games versus Detroit.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Under is 7-1 in DET last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
- DET are 11-42 in their last 53 overall.
- DET are 14-42 in their last 56 road games.
- BUF are 2-9 in their last 11 vs. Atlantic.
- BUF are 2-6 in their last 8 overall.
- DET are 14-5 in the last 19 meetings in Buffalo.
- DET are 4-10 in the last 14 meetings.
You can find our full in-depth Free Detroit Red Wings vs. Buffalo Sabres NHL Prediction: HERE!
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: HERE!
(Our pro’s don’t cover EVERY game, but we try)
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Detroit Red Wings vs. Buffalo Sabres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
Check out our Updated NHL Hockey Betting Odds.
Register here for a FREE NHL Hockey Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!