Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Avalanche vs Blackhawks NHL Odds
Looking for Colorado Avalanche vs. Chicago Blackhawks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL Betting sees the Avalanche taking on the Blackhawks on Friday February 22nd at the United Center Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long. So stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Colorado Chicago matchup.
(25-24-1) Colorado Avalanche vs. Chicago Blackhawks (26-26-9)
Date: Friday February 22nd
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: United Center
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Chicago -129, Colorado +119
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It’s a full slate of games across the NHL on Friday. In this game the Colorado Avalanche make the trip to the United Center to take on the Chicago Blackhawks.
The Blackhawks have won the last two games played between the two teams.
The Colorado Avalanche got off to a nice start to the season but they come into this game really struggling having lost seven of the last ten games.
In their last game the Avalanche offense did get going scoring seven goals against the Winnipeg Jets and that led to an easy victory.
The offense has been good most of the year, but the defense has struggled giving up over three goals per game.
On the other side, the Chicago Blackhawks who were terrible to start the season but if the season ended today they would be in the playoffs.
Over the last ten games they have won eight of them and a big reason has been because of how well the offense has played.
Over the last five games the Blackhawks are averaging 4.80 goals per game and if the offense is good in this game they should have no issue winning this game.
NHL Betting Trends:
COL are 1-9 in their last 10 games following a win.
COL are 2-6 in their last 8 Fri. games.
COL are 8-23 in their last 31 overall.
CHI are 10-2 in their last 12 overall.
CHI are 7-2 in their last 9 games following a win.
Over is 16-5 in CHI last 21 vs. Western Conference.
Free Colorado Avalanche vs. Chicago Blackhawks NHL Prediction:
The Blackhawks are the better team and I think this game is going to get ugly early.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Blackhawks -1.5
Look for the Blackhawks to win this game on the puck line.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Blackhawks 5 – Avalanche 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Colorado Avalanche vs. Chicago Blackhawks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2017 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction