Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Avalanche vs Bruins NHL Odds
Looking for Colorado Avalanche vs. Boston Bruins free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Avalanche taking on the Bruins on Sunday February 10th at the TD Garden in Boston. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Avalanche Bruins matchup.
(22-22-9) Colorado Avalanche vs. Boston Bruins (29-17-8)
Date: Sunday, February 10th
Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Avs +140 | Bruins -170
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Sunday, February 10th brings you NHL action as the Colorado Avalanche travel to Bean Town to take on the Boston Bruins live from the TD Garden. Both teams will be in action on Saturday, but the outcomes of those games were not available at the time of this article. Colorado has won the past four head to head matchups between these two teams.
Colorado is in the middle of a four game losing streak coming into Saturday’s matchup with the New York Islanders. Depending on the outcome of that game, this Sunday matchup could turn into a must win game for the Avs.
LW Gabriel Landeskog is Colorado’s leading goal scorer with 29 on the year, but their overall points leader is RW Mikko Rantanen who has 24 goals and 51 assists. Projected starting goalie Philipp Grubauer comes in with a 9-7-3 record with a 3.47 GAA and a .890 save percentage.
Injury Report: C Vladislav Kamenev and Defensemen Mark Barberio and Conor Timmins are all listed as “out” for Sunday.
The Bruins aren’t faring too much better than the Avs of late, winners of only two out of their last five games, including a shootout loss to the New York Rangers on Wednesday. They will have a chance to right the ship this weekend as they are facing the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday, before this game on Sunday.
The Bruins points leader coming into this game is RW David Pastrnak who has 31 goals and 34 assists. Projected starting goalie Jaroslav Halak has a 13-9-4 record with a 2.50 GAA and a .918 save percentage.
Injury Report: D Matt Grzeleyk is listed as “doubtful” for Sunday.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Colorado is 15-13 ATS on the road this year
- Colorado is 19-9 O/U on the road this year
- Colorado is 7-11-1 as the DOG this year
- Boston is 14-14 ATS at home this year
- Boston is 12-14-2 O/U at home this year
- Boston is 24-12-7 as the FAV this year
Free Colorado Avalanche vs. Boston Bruins NHL Prediction:
Both teams are at least coming into this game as the second game of a back to back, so there won’t be too much of an edge for either team. Colorado is traveling, but their game is so early in the afternoon that it shouldn’t be that big of a deal for them.
Take Boston, and their 18-7-3 home record in this game. Colorado is in a funk right now, and I don’t see them coming out of it in Boston.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Bruins -1.5
NHL Free Score Prediction: Boston 5 – Colorado 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Colorado Avalanche vs. Boston Bruins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Arizona Coyotes vs. Colorado Avalanche – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction