Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Blackhawks vs Oilers NHL Odds
Looking for Chicago Blackhawks vs. Edmonton Oilers free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Blackhawks taking on the Oilers on Thursday November 1st at the Rodgers Place in Edmonton, Canada. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Chicago Edmonton matchup.
(6-3-3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. Edmonton Oilers (6-4-1)
Date: Thursday November 1st
Time: 9:00 PM
Venue: Rodgers Place, Edmonton, Canada
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Chicago Blackhawks +140 / Edmonton Oilers -160
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Edmonton Oilers -1.5
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Blackhawks continue their road trip and will face another Canadian team in this Thursday night matchup. Both of these teams play in the Western Conference.
The Blackhawks have won two out of the last three meetings between these two teams. Edmonton won the only meeting they have played this season.
The Chicago Blackhawks currently sit in 5th place of the Central division and desperately need a win if they are going to keep pace with division leading Nashville Predators.
The offense is averaging 3.4 goals per game, which is 9th in the league, but they have struggled as of late. Their point leader is Patrick Kane, who has scored 11 goals and has 7 assists so far this season.
The defense is allowing 3.6 goals per game, which ranks near the bottom of the league at 24th. Luckily, Edmonton has struggled to score goals as well, so it should help their defense settle into this game.
The Oilers are sitting in 4th place in the Pacific division. They have 13 points to show for and are 2 points behind the San Jose Sharks.
The offense for the Oilers is struggling are only averaging 2.9 goals per game. This ranks at 22nd in the league. Their point leader is Connor McDavid, who has scored 9 goals and also has 9 assists. the Oilers will need McDavid to contribute if they are going to win this game.
On defense, the Oilers are allowing 3.1 goals per game, which ranks 17th in the league. They will likely have a tough time against a Blackhawks offense who is known to score.
NHL Betting Trends
- CHI are 12-4 in the last 16 meetings in Edmonton
- Over is 21-7 in CHI last 28 road games.
Free Chicago Blackhawks vs. Edmonton Oilers NHL Prediction:
The Chicago Blackhawks get back on track and pick up a road win in Edmonton.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: OVER 6
When these teams meet, there is generally not much defense played. Because of that, the total will go over.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Blackhawks 4 – Oilers 3
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Chicago Blackhawks vs. Edmonton Oilers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions