Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Hurricanes vs. Stars NHL Odds
Looking for Carolina Hurricanes vs. Dallas Stars free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL Betting sees the Hurricanes taking on the Stars on Saturday February 23rd at the American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long. So stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Hurricanes Stars matchup.
(32-23-4) Carolina Hurricanes vs. Dallas Stars (30-25-5)
Date: Saturday February 23rd
Time: 5:00 PM
Venue: American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Stars -135, Hurricanes +110
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Dallas Stars need to find out if their recent woes are a performance issue, or due to the fact of playing 5 of their last 7 on the road. The Stars are still in a good spot in the #1 wild card however.
Carolina has played very well lately, going 7-3 over their last 10 to climb into 2nd in the Eastern Conference wild card spot. Obviously Saturday’s game is important for both squads.
The Hurricanes have won 4 of 5, mostly behind their defensive prowess. Carolina has given up 7 total goals over those last 5 outings and have climbed up to the 6th ranking in goals/against in the league.
Carolina has such great defense because they don’t give you opportunities, ranking #1 in the NHL in SOG against at 28.2 per game. Not a great matchup for a Dallas offense that is struggling to score goals.
The O/U for Saturday’s game is 5.5 and could be shaping up to be a low scoring affair. The Stars were shut out in back to back games last Thursday and Friday but have put up 8 goals in the two games since – both at home.
The Stars are 2-4-1 their last 7, but 5 of those games were on the road. Dallas looked solid on both ends of the ice their last time out scoring a 5-2 win over a streaking St. Louis squad. Can that continue Saturday?
NHL Betting Trends:
- Hurricanes are 4-1 the last 5
- Hurricanes are 6-1 the last 7 road games
- Stars are 5-1 the last 6 home games
- Stars are 2-5 their last 7 overall
- Hurricanes are 1-9 the last 10 in Dallas
- Home team is 5-1 the last 6 meetings
Free Carolina Hurricanes vs. Dallas Stars NHL Prediction:
Dallas has been a much better team at home but being on the road doesn’t seem to bother Carolina who has won 6 of their last 7 going away.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Hurricanes ML
That Carolina defense is a game changer right now and the Dallas Stars offense can’t be trusted just yet.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Hurricanes 3 – Stars 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Carolina Hurricanes vs. Dallas Stars matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2017 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. San Jose Sharks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Los Angeles Kings – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction