Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Sabres vs Devils NHL Odds
Looking for Buffalo Sabres vs. New Jersery Devils free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Sabres taking on the Devils on Sunday February 17th at the Prudential Center in Newark. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Sabres Devils matchup.
(28-22-7) Buffalo Sabres vs. New Jersey Devils (22-28-8)
Date: Sunday, February 17th
Time: 6:00 PM
Venue: Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Devils -115
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Sunday, February 17th brings you an Eastern Conference NHL matchup between the Buffalo Sabres and the New Jersey Devils, live from the Prudential Center. Buffalo won the last head to head meeting between these two sides 5-1 last month. I think it will be more of the same in this game.
Buffalo has only won two out of their last five games heading into this one, with wins over Detroit and the New York Islanders. They are still within striking distance of a Wild Card spot, 4 points, but they will need to regain their early season form if they want to sustain any type of consistency going forward.
LW Jeff Skinner leads the Sabres with 36 goals on the year, while their overall points leader is C Jack Eichel who has 18 goals and 43 assists. Projected starting goalie Carter Hutton comes in with a 15-16-3 record with a 2.84 GAA and a .910 save percentage.
Injury Report: C Casey Mittelstadt and D Casey Nelson are both listed as “questionable” for Buffalo.
New Jersey Devils
The Devils have won just two out of their last five games, and are fighting for their lives to not finish the year as the worst team in the NHL. They currently have a five point lead over Ottawa, who holds the bottom feeder title as we speak. A tough 5-4 overtime win over Minnesota on Friday is a start, but ultimately, it doesn’t help their standing.
RW Kyle Palmieri is New Jersey’s overall points leader with 25 goals and 19 assists, while their top helper is the injured LW Taylor Hall, who has 26 assists on the year. Projected starting goalie Keith Kinkaid comes into Sunday with a 15-17-6 record with a 3.34 GAA and a .892 save percentage.
Injury Report: LW Brett Seney is listed as “questionable” for Sunday, while C Blake Coleman, RW Stefan Noesen, LW Taylor Hall and D Sami Vatanen are all listed as “out” for the Devils.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Buffalo is 21-6 ATS on the road this year
- Buffalo is 14-12-1 O/U on the road this year
- Buffalo is 13-7-2 as the FAV this year
- New Jersey is 15-13 ATS at home this year
- New Jersey is 13-14-1 O/U at home this year
- New Jersey is 11-20-6 as the DOG this year
Free Buffalo Sabres vs. New Jersey Devils NHL Prediction:
Things haven’t really gone New Jersey’s way this year, and I’m sure that trend will continue here on Sunday. Over half of their wins on the year have come on home ice (14), but I don’t see them capitalizing on that fact in this game.
Take Buffalo to win this game on the road, even though that is where most of their struggles have come from this year. But, it’s the Devils, you can’t count on them to get you an upset ever.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Sabres ML
NHL Free Score Prediction: Buffalo 5 – New Jersey 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Buffalo Sabres vs. New Jersey Devils matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Florida Panthers vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Florida Panthers vs. New York Islanders – 10/12/2019 Free Pick; NHL Betting Prediction
- New York Islanders vs. Carolina Hurricanes – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Blues vs. New York Islanders – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction