Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Bruins vs Jets NHL Odds
Looking for Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Bruins taking on the Jets on Thursday March 14th at the Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Bruins Jets matchup.
(42-19-9) Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets (40-25-4)
Date: Thursday, March 14th
Time: 8:00 PM
Venue: Bell MTS Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Jets -130 | Bruins +105
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Winnipeg -1.5
NHL Betting Total: 6
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Thursday night, March 14th brings you an NHL matchup featuring two of the leagues heavy hitters, as the Boston Bruins visit the Winnipeg Jets, live from the Bell MTS Place. The Jets have won the last two games against the Bruins, as five out of the last 10 matchups have gone to overtime or a shootout.
The Bruins have finally been knocked off of their high horse, losing two straight games now, after their 7-4 loss to Columbus on Tuesday night. They’re still sitting pretty in the second spot in the Atlantic Division, and hold a 12 point lead over the final playoff spot in the East.
RW David Pastrnak is Boston’s leading goal scorer with 31 on the year, while their overall points leader is LW Brad Marchand, who has 30 goals and 55 assists. Projected starting goalie Tuukka Rask comes in with a 24-9-5 record, with a 2.41 GAA and a .918 save percentage.
Injury Report: RW David Pastrnak, Left Wingers Jake DeBrusk and Marcus Johansson, as well as Defenders Torey Krug, Matt Grzelcyk and Kevan Miller are all listed as “out” for Thursday night.
The Jets have only won two out of their last five games after their 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday night. They still have a one point lead over Nashville for first place in the Central Division.
C Mark Scheifele is Winnipeg’s leading goal scorer with 32 on the year, while their overall points leader is RW Blake Wheeler, who has 19 goals and 65 assists. Projected starting goalie Connor Hellebuyck comes in with a 28-20-2 record, with a 3.01 GAA and a .909 save percentage.
Injury Report: RW Blake Wheeler is listed as “probable” for Thursday night, while Defensemen Bogdan Kiselevich, Josh Morrissey, Dustin Byfuglien and Joe Morrow are all listed as “out” for the Jets.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Boston is 16-17 ATS on the road this year
- Boston is 11-21-1 O/U on the road this year
- Boston is 7-6-2 as the DOG this year
- Winnipeg is 15-20 ATS at home this year
- Winnipeg is 19-14-2 O/U at home this year
- Winnipeg is 34-19-4 as the FAV this year
Free Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets NHL Prediction:
Boston was the hottest team in the league last week, and I’m sure they would like to get back that status after two straight losses. If they can’t tighten up defensively in this game, look for another blowout.
With both teams giving up 5 plus goals in their last game, it’s hard to call either one of them the clear cut favorite, but Winnipeg is a tough team to beat at home, so pick them to win this game and bounce back from that tough loss to San Jose Tuesday night.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Winnipeg -1.5
NHL Free Score Prediction: Winnipeg 5 – Boston 3
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction