Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Bruins vs Sharks NHL Odds
Looking for Boston Bruins vs. San Jose Sharks free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Bruins taking on the Sharks on Monday February 18th at the SAP Center in San Jose. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Bruins Sharks matchup.
(34-17-8) Boston Bruins vs. San Jose Sharks (35-17-7)
Date: Monday, February 18th
Time: 10:00 PM
Venue: SAP Center, San Jose, CA
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Sharks -160
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Monday night, February 18th brings you an exciting NHL matchup between two of the leagues top teams as the Boston Bruins hit Northern California to take on the San Jose Sharks live from the SAP Center. Boston has won the past four meetings between these two teams, so we will see if San Jose can get one back this time out.
Boston has now won five straight, and are a perfect 2-0 on their current five game road trip across the Western Conference. Boston currently holds the second best record in the Eastern Conference, but I don’t think there is any way that they will catch conference leading Tampa Bay before the season is over.
RW David Pastrnak is the Bruins leading goals scorer with 31 on the year, while their overall points leader is LW Brad Marchand, who has 23 goals and 47 assists heading into Monday. Projected starting goalie Tuukka Rask comes in with a 19-8-4 record with a 2.37 GAA and a .920 save percentage.
Injury Report: RW David Pastrnak is listed as “out” for the Bruins Monday night.
San Jose Sharks
The Sharks have been hot of late as well, winners of four out of their last five and are currently tied for the most points with Calgary in the Western Conference. Their one loss over that five game stretch came at the hands of Washington, when they beat them 5-1 on Thursday.
C Joe Pavelski leads the high scoring Sharks in goals scored with 31 on the year. San Jose’s overall points leader, D Brent Burns, has 11 goals and 53 assists. Projected starting goalie Martin Jones comes in with a 28-11-4 record with a 2.88 GAA and a .899 save percentage.
Injury Report: The Sharks have no injuries to report for this game.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Boston is 13-15 ATS on the road this year
- Boston is 9-18-1 O/U on the road this year
- Boston is 5-5-1 as the DOG this year
- San Jose is 13-15 ATS at home this year
- San Jose is 15-12-1 O/U at home this year
- San Jose is 29-14-7 as the FAV this year
Free Boston Bruins vs. San Jose Sharks NHL Prediction:
This is going to be a really fun hockey game to watch as both of these teams are currently second place in their respective conferences at the moment. Boston is 13-10-5 on the road this year, while San Jose is 19-5-4 on home ice, so you do the math.
Take San Jose to win this game at home on Monday night and try to get some distance between themselves and both Calgary and Winnipeg as the season winds down.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: OVER 5.5
NHL Free Score Prediction: San Jose 4 – Boston 3
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Boston Bruins vs. San Jose Sharks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. San Jose Sharks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction