Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Ducks vs Oilers NHL Odds
Looking for Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL Betting sees the Ducks taking on the Oilers on Saturday February 23rd at Rogers Place, Edmonton, Alberta. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long. So stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Ducks Oilers matchup.
(24-27-9) Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers (25-29-6)
Date: Saturday February 23rd
Time: 10:00 PM
Venue: Rogers Place, Edmonton, Alberta
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Oilers -150 | Ducks +125
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFF
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
“Yuck” might be the best word to describe Saturday’s matchup between the Ducks and the Oilers. These two squads have 57, and 56 points respectively, not far off the pace of Ottawa’s league worst 49.
As bad as they’ve been this year however, both Anaheim and Edmonton come into Saturday night’s contest on a win streak. In the Ducks case they’ve actually won two in a row. The big question – who wants this game more…or maybe less?
Anaheim has rattled off wins over Minnesota and Washington the last two games, paying big to faithful bettors at +182 and +152. Dare say, the Ducks have actually looked good winning those contests by a combined 9-2.
What worries bettors is which Ducks team shows up in Edmonton. Prior to the recent win streak, Anaheim scored a total of 5 goals in their 6 games prior. Overall the Ducks are 29th or worse in the power play, goals scored, and SOG.
Edmonton looked good in their last game as well, scoring a 4-3 OT win over the Islanders but to be fair New York was playing in a back-to-back. Edmonton went to extra time Tuesday as well before falling in a SO to Arizona. The Oilers were supposed to win that game though, being listed at -144 favorites.
The Edmonton offense overall has looked really bad as of late. They have netted 8 total goals in the 5 games prior to the Islanders win. Does the Ducks’ 21st ranked defense (Oilers 26th) make the difference in this one?
NHL Betting Trends:
- Ducks are 6-20 their last 26 overall
- Ducks are 1-6 their last 7 road games
- Oilers are 7-20 their last 27 overall
- Oilers are 1-6 their last 7 home games
Free Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers NHL Prediction:
Anaheim has looked explosive the last two games. Can they keep that up? The Oilers offense shouldn’t be a threat so this one is the Ducks’ to win.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Ducks +125
It’ll be a low scoring Saturday night with Anaheim ultimately coming out on top.
NHL Free Score Prediction: Ducks 2 – Oilers 1
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Anaheim Ducks vs. Edmonton Oilers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2017 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Florida Panthers – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Montreal Canadiens – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction