Free NCAA Hoops Pick: Sun Devils vs. Cardinal CBB Odds
Looking for Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Stanford Cardinal NCAA basketball free picks & CBB odds? CBB betting sees the Sun Devils taking on the Cardinal on Thursday, February 13 at Maples Pavilion, Stanford. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all college basketball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily basketball predictions like this Arizona State Stanford matchup.
2019-2020 NCAA Basketball
15-8 Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Stanford Cardinal 16-7
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Time: 11 PM ET
Venue: Maples Pavilion, Stanford, Stanford
CBB Moneyline Odds: OFF
CBB Betting Odds: Cardinals -2.5
CBB Betting Total: 138
- Click here to view… CBB ATS Stats & NCAAB Betting Insight for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Live Betting Odds for this game!
- *Click Here* Check out our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
- *Click Here* Buy Tickets for this game from STUB HUB!
Arizona State looks to continue its ascent in the Pac-12 standings when it goes after a fourth straight victory Thursday night at struggling Stanford.
Arizona State Sun Devils
Junior Remy Martin’s basket with 19 seconds remaining gave the Sun Devils a 66-64 victory over USC at home Saturday for their fifth win in six contests and they sit in a third-place tie with rival Arizona in the Pac-12, just 1 1/2 games behind first-place Colorado.
The Cardinal have won three of the last four meetings, including an 85-71 triumph at home last season.
Stanford is going the opposite direction after coughing up a 16-point lead in an 81-74 loss to Colorado on Saturday for its fifth setback in the last six games and is expected to be without its leading scorer and rebounder indefinitely.
More players will have to step up without da Silva’s production, and sophomore guard Jaiden Delaire came through with 19 points on 7-of-13 shooting against Colorado — his highest scoring output since Nov. 19.
CBB Betting Trends:
- Arizona are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games against California.
- Arizona are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- Arizona are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against California.
- Arizona are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- California are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona.
- California are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
You can find our full in-depth Free Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Stanford Cardinal NCAA Prediction: HERE!
4* Free CBB Betting Pick: HERE!
(Our pro’s don’t cover EVERY game, but we try)
4* Free CBB Betting Pick: ASU -9.5
If you’re looking for more College basketball picks like this Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Stanford Cardinal matchup we’ll be providing 4* free college basketball predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NCAAB Hoops picks!
CappersPicks.com has CBB Odds up on a ton of 2020 NCAAB championship futures, and you will also find DAILY CBB lines up as well.
Register here for a FREE CBB Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!