Free Week 9 Prediction: Demon Deacons vs Cardinals Odds
Looking for Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Louisville Cardinals free picks? Week 9 betting sees the Demon Deacons taking on the Cardinals Saturday October 27th at J Cardinal Stadium, Kentucky. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Wake Forest Louisville free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 9
Date: Saturday, October 27th 2018
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, Kentucky
NCAA Football Spread: Louisville -2.5
NCAA Betting Total: 64
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Wake Forest put in a sub-par performance against Florida State as they fell 17-38, while failing to cover the 10.5 point spread.
Louisville was stymied by Boston College as they fell 20-38, while they failed to cover the 5.5 point spread.
Louisville opened up as 1.5 point favorites and have since gone to 2.5 point favorites with about 52% of the public backing them.
The Total opened at 64.5 points and currently sits at 65 points.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Wake Forest’s offense was able to produce the stats with 369 yards and 24 first downs, but only had 17 points to show for it.
QB Sam Hartman was sloppy completing just 22 of his 46 attempts for 227 yards 2 touchdowns and 1 interception.
RB Matt Colburn led the rushing attack with 21 carries for 71 yards.
Leading the receiving corp were WRs Jaquarii Roberson and Scotty Washington who combined for 101 yards and 7 receptions.
On the defensive side they surrendered 485 yards to Florida State while they allowed them to convert 8 of their 18 third down attempts.
The defense was able to force 1 turnover, but they couldn’t register a sack while producing 6 tackles for a loss.
It was a horrendous showing for this Louisville offense who totaled just 217 yards against Boston College, while they could only convert 4 of their 16 third down attempts.
QB Jawon Pass was sloppy in this one as he completed 17 of 31 pass attempts for 170 yards and 1 interception.
RB Hassan Hall led the rushing attack with 13 carries for 39 yards and 1 touchdown.
Their top receivers were WRs Dez Fitzpatrick and Devante Peete who combined for 87 yards on 8 receptions.
On the defensive side they gave up 430 yards, 253 of which came on the ground where Boston College averaged a mediocre 4.1 YPC.
They were able to produce 2 turnovers, 1 sack, and 5 tackles for a loss.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- WAKE are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- Under is 17-6 in WAKE last 23 games in October.
- WAKE are 5-2-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- LOU are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 home games.
- LOU are 6-18 ATS in their last 24 games in October.
Free Week 9 NCAA Football Pick
Louisville squeaks past Wake Forest at home.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: UNDER 65 Points
Neither team has been in great form and the quarterback play has been less than desirable, while both teams are a dreadful 1-6 ATS.
It is hard to choose an outright winner for this one, but the under is at play here where it has hit in 4 of the last 5 matchups between these two teams.
Week 9 Free Score Prediction: Louisville 28 – Wake Forest 27
If you’re looking for more picks like this Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Louisville Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Florida State Seminoles vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Clemson Tigers vs. Louisville Cardinals – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction