Free Week 4 Prediction: Roadrunners vs. Mean Green Odds
Looking for UTSA Roadrunners vs. North Texas Mean Green free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Roadrunners taking on the Mean Green Saturday September 21st at Apogee Stadium, Denton, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Roadrunners Mean Green Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(1-2) UTSA Roadrunners vs. North Texas Mean Green (1-2)
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Apogee Stadium, Denton, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: North Texas -19
NCAA Betting Total: 58
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week four and this is a Conference USA showdown between the UTSA Roadrunners and the North Texas Mean Green face off at Apogee Stadium.
When these teams faced off last year the Mean Green won by three points.
The UTSA Roadrunners started off the season against Incarnate Word and they did what any FBS level team should do, blow them out.
Since that point the offense hasn’t been great against Army and Baylor and that led to a couple of losses that were expected.
Against the Bears the defense was also really good giving up 63 points, and that is something that can’t happen again in this game.
One of the big problems on the offensive side is the quarterback play. Frank Harris is under center and he has thrown for 486 yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions.
In this game the Roadrunners need a big game out of Harris. He needs to pus the ball down the field and not turn the ball over.
North Texas Mean Green
On the other side of this matchup is the North Texas Mean Green who have been tested so far by their schedule, and it has led to a 1-2 record.
After a win in their first game they have struggled in their last two games against SMU and the Cal Golden Bears. This is a team that is known for their offense, but it’s clear their defense needs to step up.
At quarterback the Mean Green are led by Mason Fine who many believe could be playing on Sunday when it’s all said and down.
So far this season he has thrown for 745 yards, seven touchdowns, and three interceptions. He has thrown one interception in each game, and going forward he needs to limit those.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 7-1-1 in UTSA last 9 games in September.
- Under is 12-3 in UTSA last 15 conference games.
- UTSA are 6-16-1 ATS in their last 23 games overall.
- Under is 8-1-1 in UNT last 10 conference games.
- UNT are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- Under is 9-2-1 in UNT last 12 games as a favorite.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
The North Texas Mean Green have had struggles to start the season, but in this game I think they will get back in a big way.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: North Texas -19
The Roadrunners will have no answer for Mason Fine and that will be the difference in this game. Back the Mean Green to win this gmae and cover the spread.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: North Texas 45 – UTSA 13
If you’re looking for more picks like this UTSA Roadrunners vs. North Texas Mean Green matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Virginia Tech Hokies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Ole Miss Rebels – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction