Free Week 2 Prediction: Roadrunners vs. Bears Odds
Looking for UTSA Roadrunners vs. Baylor Bears free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Roadrunners taking on the Bears Saturday September 7th at McLane Stadium, Waco, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this UTSA Baylor Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) UTSA Roadrunners vs. Baylor Bears (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7
Time: 4:00 pm EST
Venue: McLane Stadium, Waco, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: Bears -25.5
NCAA Betting Total: 57.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Two teams coming off blowout wins in Week 1 clash here in Week 2.
UTSA and Baylor both saw a lot of offensive firepower in their victories and will look to carry that over here on Saturday.
The Roadrunners got a nice little tuneup to prep for whats to come.
UTSA took it to Incarnate Word 35-7 in their season opener as they now look to pull off a shocker here in Waco. The win was solid all around for a team that relies heavily on the run game.
They saw 6 different players get rushing attempts with Frank Harris and Sincere McCormick leading the charge. The duo combined for 27 rushing attempts and 197 yards.
Expect to see a lot of these two here as well as this offense will lean on them to control the tempo.
Defensively, the Roadrunners will have a much more difficult time than they did Week 1. Baylor put up 56 points in their win as this offense uses a ton of speed.
UTSA held Incarnate Word to just 209 yards as they completely controlled the line of scrimmage with their defensive line. Expect that to be the difference here if UTSA hopes to have any chance at keeping this one close.
The Roadrunners are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Big 12.
Baylor has had it’s moments in the recent years as a program.
They are hoping to regain the culture this season as they started everything off on the right foot. The offense looked like it’s old self as they rolled over Stephen F Austin 56-17.
The Bears racked up 518 yards of total offense, going for 250 through the air and 268 on the ground. The speed is what makes this team so dangerous. They have plenty of playmakers that they like to get involved.
You’ll see them bring a lot of receivers in motion and hit you with the runs and quick passes to open up the deep parts of the field. Getting these receivers in space and allowing to them to accelerate is going to result in a lot of touchdowns in 2019.
Baylor got a handful from UTSA last season, but eventually pulled away in a 37-20 win.
The Bears are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. CUSA.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Roadrunners are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Roadrunners are 2-10-1 ATS in their last 13 games on grass.
- Roadrunners are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in September.
- Bears are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Bears are 5-11-1 ATS in their last 17 games following a straight up win.
- Bears are 9-21-1 ATS in their last 31 games on grass.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick
Baylor’s offense really clicked last week. While UTSA is obviously a tougher opponent, they still have a lot of gaps in their defense that the Bears should be able to expose.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Baylor -25.5
The Bears get things going early and keep their foot on the gas in a route.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Baylor 59- UTSA 21
If you’re looking for more picks like this UTSA Roadrunners vs. Baylor Bears matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. North Texas Mean Green – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Cal Bears vs. Ole Miss Rebels – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Morgan State Bears vs. Army Black Knights – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCONN Huskies vs. Indiana Hoosiers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction