Free Week 7 Prediction: Huskies vs Green Wave Odds
Looking for UCONN Huskies vs. Tulane Green Wave free picks? Week 7 betting sees the Huskies taking on the Green Wave Saturday October 12 at Benson Field in Yulman Stadium in New Orleans, Louisiana. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this UCONN Tulane free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 7
(1-4) UCONN Huskies vs. Tulane Green Wave (4-1)
Date: Saturday, October 12
Time: 3:45 pm EST
Venue: Yulman Stadium, New Orleans, LA.
NCAA Football Spread: Tulane -34.5
NCAA Betting Total: 59.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Tulane Green Wave play host to the UCONN Huskies for a Saturday afternoon contest. Tulane are heavy favorites (-34.5) with the total being set at 59.5 points.
Tulane is led by Justin McMillan who has 811 passing yards and six touchdowns. UCONN is led by Kevin Mensah who has 398 rush yards and four touchdowns.
If the Green Wave want any shot at a good bowl at the end of the season they can’t afford a slip up in this spot.
Will Tulane take care of business at home in blowout fashion or will the Huskies make things interesting? Find out below as we preview this week seven matchup.
The UCONN Huskies are coming off a 48-22 loss to the South Florida Bulls. South Florida jumped out to a 27-14 lead at the half and UCONN never got back in the game. Mike Beaudry went for 209 passing yards and a touchdown.
Kevin Mensah led the ground game for UCONN with 70 yards and two touchdowns. Art Thompkins added 36 rushing yards on six carries. Cameron Ross led all UCONN receivers with 68 yards on seven receptions.
The Huskies defense struggled to contain Jordan Cronkrite who had 148 yards on 20 carries. Tyler Coyle led the Bulls with nine tackles and Travis Jones had 1.5 sacks in the loss.
Tulane Green Wave
Tulane is coming off a 42-33 win against the Army Black Knights on Saturday. Justin McMillan went for 201 passing yards and a touchdown in the victory. The signal-caller also had two fumbles.
The Green Wave rush attack was the difference in the contest. Corey Dauphine led the way with 75 yards and a touchdown on nine carries. Darius Bradwell had 70 yards and a touchdown, and Amare Jones wound up with 65 yards and a touchdown. There were four Green Wave players with at least 50 rushing yards in the game.
Jones also led Tulane with 104 receiving yards and a touchdown. Jalen McClesky finished with 50 yards on five catches.
P.J. Hall led the defense with nine tackles, and Malik Lawal had eight. Chase Kuerschen had an interception and eight tackles. Tulane out-gained UCONN 525-363 in total yards.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Huskies are 16-34-3 ATS in their last 53 games following a ATS loss.
- Huskies are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 conference games.
- Huskies are 15-36-2 ATS in their last 53 road games.
- Green Wave are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on fieldturf.
- Green Wave are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Green Wave are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 home games.
Free Week 7 NCAA Football Pick: Tulane -34.5
The Green Wave offense will be too much for the Huskies. I expect guys like Bradwell, and Corey Dauphine to run wild in this one.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Tulane -34.5
UCONN’s offense will be stagnant and won’t score more than a pair of times. Take Tulane in what should be a blowout win.
Week 7 Free Score Prediction: UCONN 10- Tulane 48
If you’re looking for more picks like this UCONN Huskies vs. Tulane Green Wave matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction