Free Week 4 Prediction: Huskies vs. Hoosiers Odds
Looking for UCONN Huskies vs. Indiana Hoosiers free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Huskies taking on the Hoosiers Saturday September 21st at Memorial Stadium “The Rock”, Bloomington, Indiana. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Huskies Hoosiers Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(1-1) UCONN Huskies vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-1)
Date: Saturday, September 21
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium “The Rock”, Bloomington, Indiana
NCAA Football Spread: Indiana -26.5
NCAA Betting Total: 58
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Indiana Hoosiers will play host to the UCONN Huskies for a week four matchup on Saturday afternoon. Indiana is favored heavily (-26.5) in the contest.
The Hoosiers are looking to begin 3-1 in the season. Will UCONN pull off the massive upset? Or will Indiana take care of business at home? Find out below.
The UCONN Huskies lost 31-23 against the Illinois Fighting Illini in a game that they seemed to have control of early on. UCONN scored the first 13 points of the game before Illinois scored 24 points straight in the second quarter.
The Huskies had trouble containing Brandon Peters who had 227 passing yards and four touchdowns. Huskies signal-caller Jack Zergiotis struggled in the contest going for 275 passing yards and two interceptions.
The Huskies had a shot to tie it with three minutes to play but Zergiotis threw a pick from the Huskies 43-yard line.
The Huskies running game struggled throughout the day in this one. Kevin Mensah rushed for 27 yards on 14 carries with a touchdown.
It was a letdown game for the running back who had 144 yards and a touchdown against Wagner the week before. Art Thompkins only had 14 yards on eight carries.
Cameron Ross had 85 receiving yards and Ardell Brown wound up with 81 yards. D.J. Morgan had a huge game for the defense with a fumble recovery, 11 tackles, and 1.5 sacks in the loss.
The Indiana Hoosiers got a reality check on Saturday when they lost to no. 6 Ohio State 51-10. Ohio State took a 30-10 lead at the half and they never looked back.
The Hoosiers struggled to contain the Buckeyes rush attack. J.K. Dobbins (199 yards) and Master Teague III (106 yards) had huge games for the Buckeyes.
Peyton Ramsey struggled under center for the Hoosiers going for 162 passing yards, a touchdown, and an interception.
He also had 14 carries for only 14 rushing yards. It was a game to forget for the talented quarterback. Ramsey started for Michael Penix Jr. who is out.
Peyton Hendershot led the Hoosiers with 70 receiving yards and a touchdown.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Huskies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Big Ten.
- Huskies are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Hoosiers are 7-19-1 ATS in their last 27 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Hoosiers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games in September.
- Hoosiers are 4-13-1 ATS in their last 18 games after allowing more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick: UCONN +26.5
The Hoosiers will have no issue winning this contest as they are the superior team on both ends. However this is too big of a spread against a Huskies team that won’t be a walk in the park.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: UCONN +26.5
I expect Zergiotis who had a shaky game against Illinois to play decent. Look for the Huskies to cover the spread here.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Indiana 38 – UCONN 20
If you’re looking for more picks like this UCONN Huskies vs. Indiana Hoosiers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction