Free Week 5 Prediction: Bruins vs. Buffaloes Odds
Looking for UCLA Bruins vs. Colorado Buffaloes free picks? Week 5 betting sees the Bruins taking on the Buffaloes Friday September 28th at Folsom Field. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this UCLA Colorado free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 5
(0-3) UCLA Bruins vs. Colorado Buffaloes (3-0)
Date: Friday, September 28th 2018
Time: 9:00 pm EST
Venue: Folsom Field
NCAA Football Spread: CU -11
NCAA Betting Total: OFF
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week five of the college football season and that includes two games on Friday night. In this one it’s a Pac 12 showdown when the UCLA Bruins make the trip to Folsom Field to take on the Colorado Buffaloes.
The home team has won the last three meetings between the two teams. Last year UCLA came out ahead 27-23.
Expectations were high for Chip Kelly and the UCLA Bruins but so far this season they haven’t lived up to the expectations.
They have lost all three games including their last game against Fresno State. The only game they covered the spread against the Oklahoma Sooners.
Chip Kelly is known for great offensive team’s but so far that has been farther from the truth. They come into this game averaging only 17.3 points per game.
The Bruins are led at quarterback by Dorian Thompson-Robinson who hasn’t been great this year throwing for 522 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions.
On the defensive side they are giving up 37.7 points per game and both of those stats need to improve for a chance to win this game.
On the other side of this matchup is the Colorado Buffaloes who have gotten off to a fast start winning the first three games of the year.
They have also covered the spread in two of the three games. The Buffaloes strength is on the offensive side of the ball.
They come into this game averaging over 41 points per game and in this game they need to take advantage of the bad Bruins defense.
On the defensive side of the ball the Buffaloes have played well, but they also haven’t really been tested and probably won’t be this weekend.
If the Buffaloes can get out to the fast start, they should really have no issue coming out ahead in this game, and maybe make it blowout city.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 6-2 in UCLA last 8 Fri. games.
- Over is 6-2 in UCLA last 8 games in September.
- UCLA are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road games.
- COLO are 5-12-1 ATS in their last 18 games overall.
- COLO are 4-9-1 ATS in their last 14 games on grass.
Free Week 5 NCAA Football Pick
The Bruins have gotten off to a terrible start to the season and it is not going to get any better in this game.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Colorado -11
The Buffaloes are going to have no issue running up the score and this one is going to get ugly early. The Bruins are going to be in for a long night of football.
Week 5 Free Score Prediction: Colorado 42 – UCLA 21
If you’re looking for more picks like this UCLA Bruins vs. Colorado Buffaloes matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- UCLA Bruins vs. Stanford Cardinal – 10/17/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Arizona Wildcats vs. USC Trojans – 10/9/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. SMU Mustangs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Clemson Tigers vs. Louisville Cardinals – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Auburn Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Syracuse Orange – 10/18/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Preview
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Oklahoma Sooners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction