Free Week 4 Prediction: Knights vs. Panthers Odds
Looking for UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panhers free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Knights taking on the Panthers Saturday September 21st at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this UCF Pitt Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(3-0) UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers (1-2)
Date: Saturday, September 21st 2019
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: Heinz Stadium, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
NCAA Football Spread: UCF -11
NCAA Betting Total: 61
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
UCF is trying to build the best profile it can…so it sucks that theor Power 5 opponents are not up to snuff this season.
The Knights won last week at home and will now try and bag another P5 on the road.
Pitt might be already beaten up at this stage of the season. Not a lot has gone right.
UCF hits the road off a nice win over Stanford. There could be some letdown after that but I think these guys will be ready to go.
The Knights have an embarrassment of riches at QB right now. They are going with the freshman Dillon Gabriel and he is getting better every week. Last week he wsa close to perfect.
Helping him out is an underrated running game. Junior Greg McRae average 9 yards per carry last season but has been held to “just” 7.5 this year. Adrian Killins is one of the fastest, most elusive players in the country. When they hand the ball off good things happen.
The defense has been very solid this season and has plenty of athletes to make things hard for Pitt to move the ball on the ground and in the air.
UCF dominated in this matchup at home last season so there could be revenge on the mind of the Panthers. I am not sure the Knights will be overwhelmed by it though.
Pitt might be 1-2 but all of their losses are to high quality teams, Virginia and Penn State. Another one of those comes to town and I am not seeing a change in their fortune. Even if they might play them close.
I have not watched a ton of the games but the numbers for quarterback Kenny Pickett speak for themselves – back to back 300+ yards games with no interceptions. He is going to need to be sharp again in this spot.
The defense held PSU to just 17 points and UVA to 30. If they can find some middle ground there they might have a chance but UCF is so explosive. They average a lot more than that.
Kudos to Pitt for not hiding in their scheduling but even though they are looking to get some revenge I do not think they will be so lucky in this spot. They might compete hard but they will come up short. Kind of the MO for this team.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- UCF are 9-3 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Under is 9-3 in UCF last 12 games as a favorite.
- Under is 38-13-2 in UCF last 53 games in September.
- PITT are 7-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 16-5 in PITT last 21 games as an underdog.
- Under is 19-6-1 in PITT last 26 games overall.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
11 is kind of a dead number but I still like the Knights a lot here. Their offense is just so explosive I think they can build a lead early and cruise.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: UCF -11
The play of Pickett is encouraging for Pitt but there are just two many spots on the field where they are not going to be the better team in this one.
Also, UCF knows they need to show something in these games so there is incentive to pile on when the chances are there.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: UCF 45 – Pitts 20
If you’re looking for more picks like this UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- East Carolina Pirates vs. UCF Knights – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction