Free Week 7 Prediction: Blazers vs. Roadrunners Odds
Looking for UAB Blazers vs. UTSA Roadrunners free picks? Week 7 betting sees the Blazers taking on the Roadrunners on Saturday October 12th at the Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this UAB UTSA Week 7 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 7
(4-1) UAB Blazers vs. UTSA Roadrunners (2-3)
Date: Saturday, October 12th 2019
Time: 6:00 pm EST
Venue: Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas
NCAA Football Spread: UAB -12.5
NCAA Betting Total: 47
Click here to view… CFB ATS Stats & NCAAF Betting Insight for this game!
The UTSA Roadrunners play host to the UAB Blazers for a Saturday afternoon contest. This is a must win game for the host team as they are looking to push their record to .500.
UAB is led by Tyler Johnston III who has 1,209 passing yards, 11 touchdowns, and eight interceptions. UTSA is led by Sincere McCormick who has 439 rushing yards and four touchdowns.
Will Johnston III lead the Blazers to a big road win or will McCormick get the job done in the backfield for UTSA and lead them to a win? Find out we cover this matchup.
UAB is coming off a 35-20 victory against the Rice Owls on Saturday. After leading by only one at the half the Blazers used a dominant 14-0 second half to win the game. Tyler Johnston had an up and down performance with 282 passing yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions.
Lucious Stanley went for 88 rushing yards and two touchdowns on 19 carries. Kendall Parham led all Blazers receivers with 109 yards and two touchdowns. Austin Watkins (78 yards), and Myron Mitchell (70 yards) also played well for UAB.
The Blazers defense did a good job in containing Wiley Green who had 161 passing yards and two touchdowns but he only completed 15/34 passes.
The UTSA Roadrunners are coming off a 26-16 victory against the UTEP Miners on Saturday. UTSA was one-dimensional in the contest as they relied on their ground attack. Roadrunners quarterback Lowell Narcisse had 46 passing yards and a touchdown. The touchdown score went to Blaze Moorhead for 18 yards.
The ground attack for UTSA was led by Sincere McCormick who had 189 rushing yards and a touchdown. Narcisse had 115 rushing yards and a touchdown.
UTSA’s defense was magnificent in the contest limiting the Miners to a total of 280 yards. Carl Austin III led the defense with nine tackles, and Jarrod Carter-McLin had two sacks in the win.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Blazers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games in October.
- Blazers are 6-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Blazers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS win.
- Blazers are 19-6-1 ATS in their last 26 conference games.
- Roadrunners are 2-8-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Roadrunners are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Roadrunners are 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 games on grass.
Free Week 7 NCAA Football Pick: UAB -12.5
As strong as the Roadrunners ground game is with McCormick it won’t be enough in this one. Narcisse doesn’t throw enough to keep the defense honest.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: UAB -12.5
Look for the Blazers to get a road win here by a few scores. The Blazers will get a better performance from Johnston III in this one. The over is a bit tempting here as well.
Week 7 Free Score Prediction: UAB 34 – UTSA 17
If you’re looking for more picks like this UAB Blazers vs. UTSA Roadrunners matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Old Dominion Monarchs vs. UAB Blazers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction