Free Week 2 Prediction: Yellow Jackets vs. Tigers Odds
Looking for Texas A&M Aggies vs. Clemson Tigers free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Yellow Jackets taking on the Tigers Saturday, September 7th at Clemson Memorial Stadium, Clemson, South Carolina. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Texas A&M Aggies Clemson Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) Texas A&M Aggies vs. Clemson Tigers (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7th 2019
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: Clemson Memorial Stadium, Clemson, South Carolina
NCAA Football Spread: Clemson -17.5
NCAA Betting Total: 61
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The college football season is finally here and we have a lot of good matchups taking place in week 2. This is one of the most intriguing ones.
In this game the no. 11 Texas A&M Aggies make the trip to Clemson Memorial Stadium to take on the no. 1 Clemson Tigers. Many people believe the Tigers will win the National Title once again.
Last season they went 15-0 and they beat Alabama 44-16 in the National Title.
Texas A&M Aggies
The Aggies kicked off their year with a 41-7 victory against the Texas State Bobcats last Thursday. Texas A&M scored the first 41 points of the game before the Bobcats scored a meaningless touchdown in their final drive of the game.
Kellen Mond led the Aggies offense with 194 passing yards and three touchdowns.
It was the Aggies rushing attack that gave the Bobcats trouble. Isaiah Spiller (106 yards), and Jashaun Corbin (103 yards) had big games out of the Aggies backfield. Quartney Davis led Texas A&M with 85 receiving yards and a touchdown.
The Aggies defense forced four interceptions in the contest. Myles Jones had a huge game with two interceptions.
The Clemson Tigers kicked off their season with a 52-14 victory against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Clemson scored the first 35 points of the game and they never looked back.
Quarterback Trevor Lawrence had a shaky game in the win going for 168 yards, a touchdown, and two interceptions. Last year Lawrence only threw four interceptions in the entire season, while throwing 30 touchdown passes.
Running back Travis Etienne led the ground attack with 205 yards and three touchdowns. Etienne is one of the best backs in the country. Last season he had 1,658 yards and 24 touchdowns. Lyn-J Dixon added 64 yards on just eight carries.
Tee Higgins led all Tigers receivers with 98 yards and a touchdown. The Tigers defense was stellar forcing turnovers in the contest.
Baylon Spector had a strong game on defense recovering a fumble and adding a tackle for a loss.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Aggies are 22-49-1 ATS in their last 72 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Over is 6-1 in Aggies last 7 vs. ACC.
- Over is 5-2 in Aggies last 7 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points.
- Tigers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points.
- Tigers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Tigers are 7-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick: Clemson -17.5
The Clemson Tigers have an edge nearly everywhere against a strong Aggies team. The spread is at more than a pair of touchdowns for a reason.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Clemson -17.5
I expect the Tigers to pull away early as Lawrence will bounce back after a shaky performance in week one. Etienne will also run all over the Aggies defense. Take Clemson as they will cover the big spread at home.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Clemson 44- Texas A&M 20
If you’re looking for more picks like this Texas A&M Aggies vs. Clemson Tigers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. North Texas Mean Green – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Missouri Tigers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Georgia State Panthers vs. Texas State Bobcats – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction