Free Week 1 Prediction: Volunteers vs. Mountaineers Odds
Looking for Tennessee Volunteers vs. West Virginia Mountaineers free picks? Week 1 betting sees the Volunteers taking on the Mountaineers Saturday September 1st at Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Tennessee West Virginia free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 1
(0-0) Tennessee Volunteers vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (0-0)
Date: Saturday, September 1st 2018
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina
NCAA Football Spread: WVU -10
NCAA Betting Total: 60
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The College Football season has their first full Saturday of games on September 1st with a lot of good matchups happening across the country.
In this game it’s a big showdown at Bank of America Stadium between the Tennessee Volunteers and the West Virginia Mountaineers.
This is the first meeting ever between the two teams.
The Tennessee Volunteers have had all kinds of changeover this offseason and there all kinds of questions about what this team will be able to accomplish this year.
The first thing that the Volunteers need to figure out is who is their starting quarterback and there is a chance that it might not be decided until gametime, or at least announced.
Jarrett Guarantano, Keller Chryst, Will McBride and freshman TJ Shrout are all in the mix to be the starter but chances are it will come down to Guarantano and Chryst.
There is also a chance they could employ a two quarterback system but it would be hard to imagine that happening especially in a game as big as this one.
West Virginia Mountaineers
The West Virginia Mountaineers come into this season with all kinds of expectations and for good reason, this roster is loaded.
Will Grier might be the best quarterback in the nation and if he isn’t he is at least one of the best there is no doubt about that.
In this game they need to try and run up and down the field. The offense is their strength and they need to use that to their advantage in this game.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 9-0 in TENN last 9 neutral site games.
- TENN are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- TENN are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on grass.
- WVU are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games on grass.
- Over is 5-2-1 in WVU last 8 games on grass.
- Under is 35-16 in WVU last 51 games as a favorite.
Free Week 1 NCAA Football Pick
The Mountaineers are the more talented team and this game is going to get really ugly early.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: WVU ATS
Their offense should have no issue getting up and down the field and that will be the difference. They will cruise to a victory and cover the spread.
Week 1 Free Score Prediction: Mountaineers 37 – Volunteers 21
If you’re looking for more picks like this Tennessee Volunteers vs. West Virginia Mountaineers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Oklahoma Sooners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- ULM Warhawks vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders vs. North Texas Mean Green – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Duke Blue Devils vs. Virginia Cavaliers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Virginia Tech Hokies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction