Free Week 4 Prediction: Owls vs. Bulls Odds
Looking for Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Owls taking on the Bulls Saturday September 21st at UB Stadium, Buffalo, New York. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Owls Bulls Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(2-0) Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls (1-2)
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: UB Stadium, Buffalo, New York
NCAA Football Spread: Temple -14
NCAA Betting Total: 54.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Temple Owls take their perfect record on the road to Buffalo, New York to take on the Buffalo Bulls. Last year when these two teams played the Bulls came out ahead 36-29.
The Temple Owls come into this game flying high after beating the Maryland Terrapins in their last game, and they will look to build on that this weekend.
This isn’t a team that has been super dynamic on offense, but they have prided themselves on the defensive side to have a lot of their success.
The Terrapins were a team that was running up the score so far this season and the Owls took them down a notch with their defensive play.
On the offensive side the Terrapins are led by quarterback Anthony Russo who has thrown for 686 yards, seven touchdowns, and two interceptions.
In this game if the defense is strong they should have no issue coming away with a victory. Look for them to be aggressive on the defensive end.
This is the first away team for the team so this year, so that will be something to watch.
On the other side of this matchup is the Buffalo Bulls who had high expectations coming into the season, even with a new quarterback taking over.
After winning their first game, the offense hasn’t been great in the last two games, scoring 17 points and 13 points and that has led to the struggles.
This has been a run first team averaging 225 yards per game on the ground, but they have had trouble finishing drives with touchdowns.
At quarterback they also have Matt Myers who has only thrown for 481 yards in the first three games. He has thrown for five touchdowns, but the offense needs to be more dynamic.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 8-2 in TEM last 10 games in September.
- Under is 11-5 in TEM last 16 vs. MAC.
- TEM are 39-18 ATS in their last 57 games overall.
- Over is 10-4-1 in BUFF last 15 home games.
- BUFF are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 home games.
- Over is 11-5 in BUFF last 16 games overall.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
The Bulls offense is going to have all kinds of issues moving the ball in this game and that will be the difference in this game.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Temple -14
Back the Owls to get the job done in this game and also cover the spread.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Temple 34 – Bulls 13
If you’re looking for more picks like this Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction