Free Week 2 Prediction: Bulls vs. Yellow Jackets Odds
Looking for South Florida Bulls vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Bulls taking on the Yellow Jackets Saturday September 7th at Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this South Florida Georgia Tech Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(0-1) South Florida Bulls vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-1)
Date: Saturday, September 7
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
NCAA Football Spread: Yellow Jackets -6
NCAA Betting Total: 61.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Two teams who had daunting tasks Week 1 look to get in the win column here in Week 2.
Both teams had to deal with two powerhouses in Wisconsin and Clemson as nothing went well for either side in a pair of blowouts.
South Florida Bulls
South Florida is still working on finding the end zone in here in Week 2.
The Bulls were completely ran over by the Wisconsin Badgers in Week 1 as they were shut out 49-0. South Florida had absolutely nothing working for them, as the Badgers controlled the tempo, clock, and game from the opening kickoff.
The turnaround will start with Senior quarterback Blake Barnett. He finished with just 13 completed passes out of 30 for 109 yards and a pair of interceptions. It was a disappointing opening game for him all around as he could not get anything going.
He’ll face a little easier of a defense here, but the Yellow Jackets do have some pass rushers that will once again have him on edge if he doesn’t find his rhythm early on.
The Bulls do have last years matchup to build off of though. They put up a 49 spot on Georgia Tech last season as they had big plays coming in from everyone.
However, they are in the midst of a tough run as they dropped the final 6 games of 2018 and now have boosted that losing streak to 7 with their Week 1 loss.
The Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. ACC.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Georgia Tech found a little bit more success than South Florida in Week 1, but it wasn’t much.
The Yellow Jackets ran into the top team in the nation in Clemson and couldn’t slow them down. Clemson ran away with a 52-14 victory over Georgia Tech as the Yellow Jackets revealed their new offensive style.
Known for the triple option, the Yellow Jackets are looking to stray away from that. They ran a much more balanced offense that found some success at times. They finished with 137 yards through the air and 157 on the ground against one of the top defenses in the nation.
First year head coach Geoff Collins knows the new style is a work in progress and will take some time to figure out.
Defensively, Georgia Tech allowed 632 yards against Clemson. They were torched on the ground for 411 yards which is certainly something they have to clean up here. Getting a push up front and stacking the box will be a crucial key to this matchup Saturday for them.
The Yellow Jackets are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Bulls are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Bulls are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Bulls are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Yellow Jackets are 6-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Yellow Jackets are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games on grass.
- Yellow Jackets are 7-19 ATS in their last 26 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick
Two teams who are looking to bounce back should provide us with an entertaining game.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Over 61.5
Both teams will be so happy not to see Wisconsin or Clemson walk on that field. Expect the Bulls to find much more success offensively, as Georgia Tech’s new balanced look finds gaps against USF.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: USF 37- Georgia Tech 34
If you’re looking for more picks like this South Florida Bulls vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Virginia Cavaliers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction