Free Week 4 Prediction: Gamecocks vs Tigers Odds
Looking for South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Missouri Tigers free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Gamecocks taking on the Tigers Saturday September 21st at Faurot Field, Columbia, MO. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this South Carolina Missouri free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(1-2) South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Missouri Tigers (2-1)
Date: Saturday, September 21st
Time: 4:00 pm EST
Venue: Faurot Field, Columbia, MO
NCAA Football Spread: Missouri -9.5
NCAA Betting Total: 63.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
South Carolina and Missouri will match up on Saturday afternoon for a huge contest. Missouri is favored by 9.5 points with the total being set at 63.5 points.
Can South Carolina pull out a much-needed road win to even their record at 2-2? Find out below as we preview what should be an exciting contest.
South Carolina Gamecocks
South Carolina is coming off a 47-23 loss to the no. 2 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide.
South Carolina hung around early as they trailed 14-10 before the Crimson Tide took the game over. The Gamecocks defense got exposed by Tua Tagovailoa who had 444 passing yards and five touchdowns.
Gamecocks quarterback Ryan Hilinski had 324 passing yards, two touchdowns, and a pick against a good defense. This is a good sign for South Carolina going forward. Rico Dowdle led the ground game with 102 yards on just 12 carries.
Shi Smith led South Carolina with 90 receiving yards and a touchdown on six receptions. Bryan Edwards went for 79 receiving yards in the contest. South Carolina had two turnovers while Alabama had none. Had the Gamecocks not turned it over they would’ve kept the game much closer.
The Missouri Tigers are coming off an impressive 50-0 victory against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks on Saturday. Missouri jumped out to a 27-0 lead at the end of the first quarter and never looked back.
The Tigers made life miserable for the Redhawks offense as they had a total of 94 yards in the game.
Kelly Bryant was solid for Missouri with 225 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception on 15/20completions. Larry Rountree III led the ground attack with 142 yards and two touchdowns on just 14 carries.
Tyler Badie wound up with 73 yards and a touchdown on seven carries in the win.
Jalen Knox hauled in 104 yards on just two catches, a 54-yarder and a 50-yard one. Cale Garrett had a strong game for the defense with a pick-six and five tackles.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Gamecocks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on fieldturf.
- Gamecocks are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Gamecocks are 5-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Tigers are 7-15 ATS in their last 22 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
- Tigers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Tigers are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick: South Carolina +9.5
The Tigers have the edge with their home-field but they haven’t been as tested as South Carolina. I expect Missouri to come out on top with a close one possession victory but they won’t cover the spread.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: South Carolina +9.5
Look for freshman Ryan Hillinski to keep South Carolina in this one as they will just fall short here.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: South Carolina 24 – Missouri 28
If you’re looking for more picks like this South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Missouri Tigers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- East Carolina Pirates vs. UCF Knights – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs. Georgia Southern Eagles – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Virginia Tech Hokies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction