Free Week 4 Prediction: Spartans vs Razorbacks Odds
Looking for San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Spartans taking on the Razorbacks Saturday, September 21, at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this San Jose State Arkansas Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Razorback Memorial Stadium, Fayetteville, Arkansas
NCAA Football Spread: Arkansas -21
NCAA Betting Total: 60.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
SEC West member Arkansas hosts the San Jose State Spartans this Saturday from Fayettville.
Today’s meeting marks the first between the two programs.
Winless last season in South Eastern Conference play, Arkansas is undefeated at home entering today’s SEC vs. MWC matchup.
San Jose State Spartans
After matching their 2018 win total during week 1 action, San Jose State fell 34-16 last week vs. Tulsa.
The Golden Hurricane tallied a balanced 539 offensive yards vs. San Jose State’s creaky defense. Tulsa quarterback Zach Smith directed traffic while adding 283 yards on 21-of-28 completions and an aerial score vs. the Spartan’s overmatched secondary.
Tailbacks Shamari Brooks (29 carries, 140 yards, 1 touchdown) and T.K. Wilkerson (15 carries, 92 yards, 2 touchdowns) bolstered Smith’s work while slashing through San Jose’s defensive front.
Meanwhile, the Tulsa edge rush gained seven tackles for loss and seven pass deflections as Spartans Quarterback Josh Love rarely found comfortable spots behind his offensive line.
Love, 16-of-30 passing attempts, was replaced late by Frosh Nick Nash. Nash completed 5-of-7 tosses during his stint.
Freshman wideout Jermaine Braddock and the aforementioned Nash represented San Jose State’s lone pylon crossers.
Following his limited success, expect more Nash this afternoon.
Arkansas rebounded from a week two SEC loss vs. Ole Miss by pounding Colorado State 55-34 last weekend.
In his first Razorbacks start, Nick Starkel completed 20-of-35 passes for three touchdowns against no interceptions. Two of Starkel’s aerial strikes came late to open a three possession win by Arkansas.
Junior Rakeem Boyd scampered for two scores and 122 yards. Boyd gained help from fellow tailback Devwah Whaley who added 81 yards and an additional rushing touchdown.
Overall, the Razorbacks gained 520 offensive yards while turning on their jets to outpace CSU’s 425 yard day.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Razorbacks are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Razorbacks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Razorbacks are 16-33-2 ATS in their last 51 games in September.
- Spartans are 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games in September.
- Spartans are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 non-conference games.
- Over is 7-1 in Razorbacks last 8 games following a ATS win.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
Against a program highly comparable with Colorado State, expect similar production today from Arkansas. Starkel should perform better this afternoon as he further accustoms himself with surrounding offensive targets. Also, expect another big performance from Boyd as the Razorbacks win another fan-friendly shootout.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Total Over, Arkansas Razorbacks cover
That stated, with a prone Arkansas defense, look for SJSU to provide enough offense to push over the total. Though, Arkansas will cover the spread in a showcase outing for Boyd and Starkel.
Week 3 Free Score Prediction: San Jose State Spartans 21 – Arkansas 44
If you’re looking for more picks like this San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Auburn Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UL Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves- 10/17/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- ULM Warhawks vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Boise State Broncos vs. BYU Cougars – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction