Free Week 4 Prediction: Ducks vs Cardinal Odds
Looking for Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal free picks? Week 7 betting sees the Ducks taking on the Cardinal Saturday September 21st at Stanford Stadium, Stanford. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Oregon Stanford free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(2-1) Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal (1-2)
Date: Saturday, September 21st
Time: 7:00 pm EST
Venue: Stanford Stadium, Stanford
NCAA Football Spread: Oregon -10.5
NCAA Betting Total: 58.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The no. 17 Oregon Ducks hit the road to take on the Stanford Cardinal for a huge Pac-12 matchup. The Ducks are dealing with plenty of injuries. Guys like Jake Hanson (center) and Cam McCormick (tight-end) will miss the game. It’s unclear if Ducks receiver Juwan Johnson will play in this one.
Oregon is a 10.5 point favorite with the total set at 58.5.
Will the Cardinal pick up a much-needed home victory or will the Ducks take care of business on the road? Find out below as we preview this terrific matchup.
The Oregon Ducks beat the Montana Grizzlies 35-3 on Saturday. Oregon took a 21-0 lead at the half and they remained in command the rest of the day. Justin Herbert had a big game going for 316 passing yards and five touchdowns in the win. Herbert is off to a great start on the year with 868 passing yards and eight touchdowns without a pick.
Travis Dye led the ground game for Oregon with 101 yards, while Sean Dollars added 69 yards on the ground on just three carries. Johnny Johnson had 76 receiving yards and two touchdowns, and Jacob Breeland went for 49 yards and two touchdowns.
Oregon out-gained Montana 560-242 in total yards. Mykael Wright had an interception for the Ducks defense
The Stanford Cardinal are coming off a 45-27 to the no. 17 ranked Central Florida Knights. Central Florida scored the first 21 points of the game in the first quarter and they never looked back. Stanford had trouble containing Dillon Gabriel who shredded them for 347 passing yards and four touchdowns.
K.J. Costell struggled going for 199 passing yards, a touchdown, and a pick, completing only 21 of 44 pass attempts. Austin Jones led the ground attack with 65 rush yards and a touchdown on seven attempts. Cameron Scarlett had 45 yards on 12 carries.
Michael Wilson wound up with 71 receiving yards and a touchdown on five receptions. Casey Toohill led the defense with eight tackles. UCF out-gained Stanford 545-349 in total yards.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Ducks are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Ducks are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games on grass.
- Favorite is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Cardinal are 2-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Cardinal are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in September.
- Over is 7-2 in Cardinal last 9 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick: Oregon -9.5
Despite being a few guys short, I like the Ducks in this spot. Oregon is 2-1 with their lone loss coming by by six points against a ranked Auburn team. The Ducks have an edge with Herbert at quarterback and that will be the difference.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Oregon -9.5
Take a good Ducks offense as they will just cover the spread on the road here.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Oregon 34 – Stanford 23
If you’re looking for more picks like this Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon State Beavers vs. California Golden Bears – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction