Free Week 7 Prediction: Monarchs vs. Thundering Herd Odds
Looking for Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Marshall Thundering Herd free picks? Week 7 betting sees the Monarchs taking on the Thundering Herd on Saturday October 12th at Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, West Virginia. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Old Dominion Marshall Week 7 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 7
(1-4) Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Marshall Thundering Herd (2-3)
Date: Saturday, October 12th 2019
Time: 2:30 pm EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, West Virginia
NCAA Football Spread: Marshall -15
NCAA Betting Total: 47.5
Click here to view… CFB ATS Stats & NCAAF Betting Insight for this game!
The Marshall Thundering Herd will play host to the Old Dominion Monarchs on Saturday afternoon. Marshall is favored by 17.5 points with the total being set at 47.5 points. This is a big game for Marshall if they want to have any shot at a bowl game at the season’s conclusion.
Marshall is led by Isaiah Green who has 996 passing yards and seven touchdowns. The Monarchs are led by Stone Smartt who has struggled with 797 passing yards and five interceptions.
Will Smartt lead the Monarchs to an upset victory or will Green and the Thundering Herd take care of business?
Old Dominion Monarchs
Old Dominion lost 20-3 to the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers on Saturday. It was an embarrassing display from the Monarchs offense which had a total of 163 yards on offense. Stone Smartt had a game to forget with 108 passing yards and an interception for Old Dominion.
Kesean Strong led the Monarchs with 40 rushing yards on nine carries. Robert Washington struggled with 18 yards on nine carries.
The Monarchs defense actually held their ground all contest allowing a total of 320 yards. Their offense completely let them down. Lawrence Garner led the defense with 12 tackles, and Juwan Ross had a sack and seven tackles in the loss.
Marshall Thundering Herd
The Thundering Herd are coming off a 24-13 loss to the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders on Saturday. Marshall went scoreless in the second half. Quarterback Isaiah Green had 365 passing yards and a touchdown but he threw three interceptions.
Green also added 95 rushing yards on 16 carries. Marshall’s ground game was led by Brenden Knox who had 99 yards on 19 carries. Marshall didn’t struggle to move the ball whatsoever, the issue was turnovers as they committed four turnovers. It was simply the difference in the contest.
Armani Levias led all receivers with 94 receiving yards and a touchdown, and Willie Johnson added 79 yards. Omari Cobb led the defense with 12 tackles.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Under is 4-0 in Monarchs last 4 games on fieldturf.
- Under is 4-0 in Monarchs last 4 games following a straight up loss.
- Under is 5-0 in Monarchs last 5 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game.
- Under is 24-10 in Thundering Herd last 34 conference games.
- Under is 19-8 in Thundering Herd last 27 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game.
- Under is 13-6 in Thundering Herd last 19 vs. a team with a losing record
Free Week 7 NCAA Football Pick: Under 47.5
The Monarchs offense was struggles to move the ball at times and it will continue against Marshall. While I expect Green and Marshall to move the ball this game will go under.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Under 47.5
Look for a lower scoring game than expected here.
Week 7 Free Score Prediction: Marshall 27 – Old Dominion 13
If you’re looking for more picks like this Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Marshall Thundering Herd matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Old Dominion Monarchs vs. UAB Blazers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction