Free Week 5 Prediction: Cowboys vs. Jayhawks Odds
Looking for Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Kansas Jayhawks free picks? Week 5 betting sees the Cowboys taking on the Jayhawks Saturday September 29th at Memorial Stadium, Lawrence, Kansas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Oklahoma State Kansas free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 5
(3-1) Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Kansas Jayhawks (2-2)
Date: Saturday, September 29th 2018
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium, Lawrence, Kansas
NCAA Football Spread: Oklahoma State -18
NCAA Betting Total: 62
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week five of the college football season which means a lot of conference showdowns. In this game it’s a Big 12 showdown when the Oklahoma State Cowboys make the trip to Lawrence to take on the Kansas Jayhawks.
The Cowboys have won the last eight games played between the two teams.
Oklahoma State Cowboys
The Oklahoma State Cowboys got off to a fast start to the season but they had a real wakeup last weekend after starting out 3-0.
They took on a Texas Tech Red Raiders team that wasn’t really known for having a good defense but the Cowboys only managed to score 17 points.
The Cowboys are led at quarterback by Taylor Cornelius who has thrown for 1224 yards and eight touchdowns. He has also thrown four interceptions and he needs to get better in that area of the game.
This is a big game for the Cowboys and Corneilius as he tries to turn his season back around. He is facing a poor Jayhawks offense and he needs to take advantage.
If he can do that, chances are good they will have no issue running up the score, and winning this game with ease.
On the other side of this matchup is the Kansas Jayhawks who have had an up and down season but they come into this game with a 2-2 record.
They had won two games in a row before last weekend against the Baylor Bears. The offense had played well the two previous games, but against the Bears they only scored seven points and that led to a defeat.
Peyton Bender is the starting quarterback for the Jayhawks but it could be argued that the better quarterback has been Miles Kendrick.
On the defensive side of the ball, it’s been the turnovers that has been the difference in this game it’s probably going to come down to that again.
They need to create a few turnovers or the Oklahoma State Cowboys will run away with this game and it will be a long afternoon at Memorial Stadium.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 21-6 in OKST last 27 games as a favorite.
- Over is 21-9 in OKST last 30 games on fieldturf.
- Over is 7-3 in OKST last 10 games overall.
- Under is 7-2 in KU last 9 games as an underdog.
- Under is 6-2 in KU last 8 conference games.
- Under is 8-3 in KU last 11 games overall.
- OKST are 12-3 ATS in their last 15 meetings.
Free Week 5 NCAA Football Pick
The Cowboys are the better team and this game is going to get ugly early.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Cowboys -18
I think the Jayhawks offense is going to struggle again in this game, and that will lead the Cowboys to win the game and cover the spread.
Week 5 Free Score Prediction: Cowboys 42 – Jayhawks 10
If you’re looking for more picks like this Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Kansas Jayhawks matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Kansas State Wildcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Wyoming Cowboys – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Oklahoma Sooners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction