Free Week 3 Prediction: Buckeyes vs. Hoosiers Odds
Looking for Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers free picks? Week 3 betting sees the Buckeyes taking on the Hoosiers Saturday September 14th at Memorial Stadium “The Rock”, Bloomington, Indiana. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Buckeyes Hoosiers Week 3 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 3
(2-0) Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-0)
Date: Saturday, September 14
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium “The Rock”, Bloomington, Indiana
NCAA Football Spread: Ohio State -16
NCAA Betting Total: 61
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week three of the college football season and in this game it’s a Big Ten showdown. In this game the Ohio State Buckeyes make the trip to Bloomington to take on the Indiana Hoosiers.
Last year when these two teams faced off the Hoosiers were blown out losing 49-26.
Ohio State Buckeyes
The Ohio State Buckeyes have looked really good in the first two games, especially with what they did in their last game.
They took on the Cincinnati Bearcats in their last game and it was a blowout winner with the Buckeyes coming out ahead 42-0.
The offense really doesn’t have any questions, but there were still some questions about the defense heading into week one.
In their last game against the Bearcats the defense flexed their muscles and they are going to try and prove a point again in this one.
On offense the Buckeyes are led by quarterback by Justin Fields who comes into this game having thrown for 458 yards and six touchdowns.
On the other side of this matchup is the Indiana Hoosiers who also come into this game with a 2-0 record but they haven’t been tested like the Buckeyes have.
The Hoosiers have decided to go young at quarterback starting freshman Michael Penix Jr. who has thrown for 523 yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions.
There are going to be some growing pains with Penix, but the future should be bright for this team with him under center.
In this game of course the offense needs to be good, but the defense needs to step up in a big way. The defense has confidence right now, but this is a whole different type of test.
If the Hoosiers defense struggles in this game, it’s going to be a blowout and they will be going back to the drawing board.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 8-3 in OSU last 11 road games.
- Over is 6-2 in IND last 8 games as an underdog.
- IND are 7-15-1 ATS in their last 23 games overall.
- OSU are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Underdog is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
Free Week 3 NCAA Football Pick
The Buckeyes are the better team, and I really don’t see any way the Hoosiers keep this game close.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Ohio State -16
I expect a big game from Justin Fields and the Buckeyes defense will also step up in a big way. Back the Buckeyes to win this game and cover the spread.
Week 3 Free Score Prediction: Ohio State 42 – Indiana 17
If you’re looking for more picks like this Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting prediction
- Morgan State Bears vs. Army Black Knights – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction