Free Week 2 Prediction: Cornhuskers vs. Buffaloes Odds
Looking for Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Colorado Buffaloes free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Cornhuskers taking on the Buffaloes Saturday September 7th at Folsom Field, Boulder, Colorado. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Nebraska Colorado Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Colorado Buffaloes (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Venue: Folsom Field, Boulder, Colorado
NCAA Football Spread: Nebraska -4
NCAA Betting Total: 64.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
A crucial non conference game pins the #24 Nebraska Cornhuskers against the Colorado Buffaloes on Saturday afternoon.
Both teams have the potential to do some damage in the rankings as they come in off Week 1 wins.
#24 Nebraska has the most hype this team has received in quite some time.
The Cornhuskers started off with a victory in Week 1, but there is still a lot of work to be done after what was a below average performance. Nebraska struggled all afternoon long against South Alabama in what was eventually just a 35-21 win.
As 35 point favorites, they never had the chance to pull away. The offense for the Cornhuskers was very inconsistent as the defense continued to let up some big plays.
Nebraska finished with just 276 yards in total offense as they had no rhythm at all. RB Dedrick Mills did manage to find the end zone twice, but his 44 yards on the ground led what was just 98 rushing yards total for the team.
They have to find consistency early on here as Colorado showcased they had no issues scoring themselves in Week 1.
The Cornhuskers are 21-8-1 ATS in their last 30 road games.
Colorado continued their rivalry with Colorado State in Week 1.
The game was back and forth throughout for 3 quarters as the Rams and Buffaloes continued to exchange scores. Eventually, the Buffaloes got some key stops that led to touchdowns as they rolled to a 52-31 win. The final score doesn’t indicate how close this one actually was, but the Buffaloes really did prove they have some playmakers that can change the game.
In total, Colorado put up 475 yards as an offense. They ran one of the most balanced attacks in Week 1 as they threw for 232 and ran for 243. That is the key to their success as they love to keep the defense guessing and can line up in many different packages.
Defensively, Colorado will have it’s work cut out for them. They struggled for about 3 quarters with the Rams offense, allowing some big plays down field.
There are a lot of gaps in this Buffaloes secondary and they’ll need to be wary of the long ball against this Nebraska offense.
The Buffaloes are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Cornhuskers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Cornhuskers are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 games on grass.
- Cornhuskers are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Pac-12.
- Buffaloes are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Buffaloes are 19-44 ATS in their last 63 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Buffaloes are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick
This game can go either way.
Both offenses proved they can put points up though, which does give some value to the over here after seeing both defenses in Week 1.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Over 64.5
This one has the makings to turn into a shootout.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Nebraska 48- Colorado 37
If you’re looking for more picks like this Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Colorado Buffaloes matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini- 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCONN Huskies vs. Indiana Hoosiers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. Buffalo Bulls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction