Free Week 4 Prediction: Wolverines vs. Badgers Odds
Looking for Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Wolverines taking on the Badgers on Saturday September 21 at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Michigan Wisconsin Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(2-0) Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers (2-0)
Date: Saturday, September 21 2019
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
NCAA Football Spread: Badgers -3
NCAA Betting Total: Off
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
This is the first real test for Wisconsin. Based on who they have played it is hard to know what this team is at the moment.
Michigan needs a performance better than we have seen to be able to get the media off their back.
Whoever wins will be in the top 10 and positioned as the greatest threat to Ohio State in the Big Ten this season.
The last time we saw Big Blue they were escaping against Army. Yes I think that is a fair representation.
They beat Middle Tennessee too but we have yet to see much of an improvement on offense. Without it are they even Top 20?
Shea Patterson was supposed to unlock things and that didn’t happen last year (or this). Now new coordinator Josh Gattis is in the crosshairs but we are still waiting through two games.
The defense has been good but not as dominant as it has been the last couple of years. They made need them to win this one though.
Michigan beat Wisconsin rather handily last season, 38-13. I would be shocked if we see another result like that on the road.
The opponents have been light but it is hard to argue with giving up zero points over a couple of games. Combine that with a solid run game and the Badgers are going to get back to the team we think they are.
Jonathan Taylor has not put up big yardage number so far but he has 8 touchdowns in just two games. The team is actually getting pretty good balance this season with the passing game much improved.
Jack Coan played some last year and has been extra sharp this season, over 75% competion percentage and no interceptions. If he can play similarly this week the Badges will be more than fine.
I do not see Wisconsin as one of the elite teams in America but I do not see Michigan as that either. This looks like a pretty fair fight.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Wolverines are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games on fieldturf.
- Wolverines are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Wolverines are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Badgers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Badgers are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win.
- Under is 6-1 in Badgers last 7 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
I think in the look ahead lines before the season the majority had this one as a spot where Michigan was favoured. I wouldn’t have thought that.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Wisconsin -3
Coming into Camp Randall to beat the Badgers is tough. They are not elite but they know what they are and they are good at it.
Michigan is still trying to be something else or new and I am not sure they are going to get there. At least not enough to get this win.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Wisconsin 27 – Michigan 17
If you’re looking for more picks like this Michigan Wolverines vs. Wisconsin Badgers Cowboys matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction