Free Week 9 Prediction: Hurricanes vs. Eagles Odds
Looking for Miami Hurricanes vs. Boston College Eagles free picks? Week 9 betting sees the Hurricanes taking on the Eagles Friday October 26th at Alumni Stadium in Chestnut Hills, Massachusetts. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Miami Boston College free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 9
(5-2) Miami Hurricanes vs. Boston College Eagles (5-2)
Date: Friday, October 26th 2018
Time: 7:00 pm EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium, Chestnut Hills, Massachusetts
NCAA Football Spread: Miami Hurricanes -3.5
NCAA Betting Total: 50.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
This matchup features Miami out of the Coastal division and Boston College out of the Atlantic division of the Atlantic Coast Conference. Both teams already have one conference, so the loser of this game could potentially be eliminated from a chance to represent their division in the ACC title game.
This will be the first meeting between these two teams since 2012. Miami won that game 41-32. Obviously both team have improved since the last meeting, so expect another competitive game.
Miami is coming off their bye week having lost a road game to Virginia a few weeks ago. That was their first conference loss, meaning they cannot really afford to lose again. At the moment they chasing Virginia Tech, so a loss would likely end their ACC title chances.
The Miami offense has definitely struggled this year compared to last season and do not rank in the top 50 in either passing or rushing yards per game. Their best offensive stat is their points per game, which is 37.4.
The Miami defense on the other hand has played exceptionally well against the pass. They allow only 130.9 passing yards per game, which is ranked 2nd in the nation. Also, their total yards allowed ranks 2nd in the country and they allow 236.4 per game.
Boston College Eagles
The Eagles have been surprisingly good this year and sit at 5-2 overall and 2-1 in conference play. A win against Miami could really put the Eagles in a good position to win the Atlantic. Of course they would have to upset Clemson in a few weeks.
The Eagles offense is no where near elite, but they do manage to average 39.6 points per game. This is good for 15th in the country. The Eagles will turn to star running back, AJ Dillion to lead their offense. Dillon has 652 yards on the ground this season and 7 total touchdowns.
The Eagles defense is basically a middle of the pack team. They rank in the 60’s in total yards allowed, rushing yards, passing yards and points allowed. Luckily for them, the Hurricanes offense is not the best either so the Eagles should be able to find some stops behind their home crowd.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- BC are 10-1-1 ATS in their last 12 conference games.
- BC are 7-1-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- BC are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 games overall.
- Under is 9-2 in MIA last 11 road games.
- Under is 9-3 in MIA last 12 conference games.
Free Week 9 NCAA Football Pick
Boston College’s run game overpowers the Hurricanes and the Eagles pick up the upset win at home.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Boston College +3.5
Boston College has recently played their conference very tight and because of that they will be able to cover at home.
Week 9 Free Score Prediction: Miami 20 – Boston College 24
If you’re looking for more picks like this Miami Hurricanes vs. Boston College Eagles matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- NC State Wolfpack vs. Boston College Eagles – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Miami Hurricanes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Arizona Wildcats vs. USC Trojans – 10/9/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Temple Owls vs. SMU Mustangs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Clemson Tigers vs. Louisville Cardinals – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Auburn Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction