Free Week 2 Prediction: Cowboys vs Cowboys Odds
Looking for McNeese State Cowboys vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Cowboys taking on the Cowboys Saturday September 7th at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this McNeese State Oklahoma State Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) McNeese State Cowboys vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7th 2019
Time: 7:00 pm EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, Oklahoma
NCAA Football Spread: -37.5
NCAA Betting Total: 62.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
With the extended Week 1 all accounted for, it’s time to now take a look at Week 2 in the college football landscape and see if those first week wins were flukes, or the start of something real.
This weeks matchup for Oklahoma State sees them taking on their namesakes in the McNeese State Cowboys, and as big as that point spread looks above, don’t pull out your wallet and lay money down on OK State to cover just yet, this game might be closer than you might think.
This is the first meeting between these two schools on the football field.
McNeese State Cowboys
McNeese State is coming off a 34-28 Week 1 win over Southern University, but their win streak should be halted when they visit Stillwater on Saturday. There’s a big difference between the talent level of FBS and non-FBS programs, and we will all see that soon enough.
One thing the Cowboys hopefully learned in their Week 1 win was the importance of putting an opponent away when you have the chance, if, and that is a big if, they secure a lead over Oklahoma State, this team won’t find it as easy to hold their opponents off like they did against Southern.
McNeese State got lucky last week when they let the Southern offense gain more yards than them. Once again, this will not turn out in their favor in Week 2 against a very good Oklahoma State team.
The key to winning this game for the Cowboys is gaining an early lead, and hoping their defense can withhold a potent offense, while building on their 5 forced turnover performance from last week.
Oklahoma State Cowboys
If you liked what you saw out of the Oklahoma State offense last week against Oregon State, then tune in for this Saturday night affair, because the Cowboys should have a field day against McNeese State.
As stated above, McNeese State’s defense did force 5 turnovers against Southern, so that will be something Mike Gundy will have to instill into his offensive player’s game plan heading into Week 2. Turnovers kill you no matter the competition.
Freshman QB Spencer Sanders could have a career day this week, after throwing for 203 yards against the Beavers last week, and adding 109 rushing yards, while not producing a single turnover in his first action for the Cowboys.
The key to winning this game for the Cowboys is the same game plan as Week 1, score early and often, and don’t take the foot off the pedal until the final whistle blows.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- McNeese State is 0-5 SU in their last 5 games vs. Big 12 foes
- McNeese State is 2-4 ATS in their last 6 Saturday games
- McNeese State is 2-9 SU in their last 11 road games
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Total has gone OVER in 11 of Oklahoma States last 13 home games
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick
Don’t waste your money if you’re thinking this is going to be another Georgia State-Tennessee upset, because it won’t be. The Oklahoma State Cowboys will win this game.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Oklahoma State to win
This game has blowout written all over it, which tells me to stay away from making any bets that have Oklahoma State covering the spread.
Take Oklahoma State to win the game, and for the total to go OVER the number, but leave the spread alone this week. Or at least for this particular game.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Oklahoma State 48 – McNeese State 21
If you’re looking for more picks like this McNeese State Cowboys vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Wyoming Cowboys vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting prediction
- Georgia State Panthers vs. Texas State Bobcats – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Sacramento State Hornets vs. Fresno State Bulldogs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting prediction