Free Week 4 Prediction: Bulldogs vs. Commodores Odds
Looking for LSU Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Tigers taking on the Commodores on Saturday, September 21st, 2019 at Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this LSU Vanderbilt free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(3-0) LSU Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (0-2)
Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee
NCAA Football Spread: LSU -23.5
NCAA Betting Total: 58
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Vanderbilt Commodores will play host to the no. 5 LSU Tigers on Saturday afternoon. LSU is favored by 23.5 points with the total being set at 58.
Will Joe Burrow lead the Tigers to an easy road win or will the Commodores shock everyone? Find out below as we cover this game.
The LSU Tigers are coming off a 65-14 win against the Northwestern State Demons. After letting the Demons hang around (28-14) in the first half, the Tigers outscored them 41-0 in the second half.
Joe Burrow led the Tigers with 373 passing yards and two touchdowns on 21/24 completions. Burrow also wound up with 30 rushing yards and a touchdown on the ground. Even backup quarterback Myles Brennan went 8/9 for 115 passing yards.
The Tigers ground attack was led by Clyde Edwards-Helaire who had 50 yards and two touchdowns in the win. Tyrion Davis-Price added 29 yards and two touchdowns.
Justin Jefferson led all Tigers receivers with 124 receiving yards. Terrace Marshall Jr. had 75 yards and two touchdowns.
Jacob Phillips led the Tigers defense with eight tackles. LSU contained the Demons rush attack which finished with 46 yards on 23 carries. The Tigers had six consecutive touchdown drives in the game.
Vanderbilt didn’t play this past weekend. In their last contest on Sep. 7 they lost 42-24 to the Purdue Boilermakers.
Vanderbilt’s defense was abysmal in the losing effort as they allowed Purdue signal-caller Elijah Sinderlar to go for 509 passing yards and five touchdowns.
The offense didn’t have issues moving the ball for the Commodores. Quarterback Riley Neal went for 378 passing yards and two touchdowns in the loss.
It was a much better performance for Neal who had 85 passing yards against Georgia in a loss. Ke’Shawn Vaughn rushed for 56 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries.
Commodores receivers Chris Pierce (133 yards) and Kaliija Lipscomb (98 yards) had big games in the loss. Vanderbilt has lost seven straight games against Big Ten schools.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Tigers are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 conference games.
- Tigers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games.
- Tigers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
- Commodores are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Commodores are 7-19 ATS in their last 26 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Commodores are 2-8-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS loss.
- Commodores are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick: LSU -23.5
The Tigers have a huge edge everywhere on the field. Joe Burrow should have a field day in this game as the Commodores defense has had its issues.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: LSU -23.5
Look for the Commodores to hang around early but the Tigers will blow it open in the third quarter. Take the Tigers in an easy road win.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: LSU 45 – Vanderbilt 20
If you’re looking for more picks like this LSU Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Missouri Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Texas Longhorns – 10/19/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- USF Bulls vs. Navy Midshipmen – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Maryland Terrapins – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction