Free Week 4 Prediction: Cardinals vs Cavaliers Odds
Looking for Louisville Cardinals vs. Virginia Cavaliers free picks? Week 4 betting sees the Cardinals taking on the Cavaliers Saturday September 22nd at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville, Virgina. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Louisville Virginia free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(2-1) Louisville Cardinals vs. Virginia Cavaliers (2-1)
Date: Saturday, September 23rd 2018
Time: 12:30 pm EST
Venue: Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, Virginia
NCAA Football Spread: Virginia -5.5
NCAA Betting Total: 51.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Louisville Cardinals are doing well experiencing life after Heisman trophy winner Lamar Jackson. The Cardinals are 2-1 on the season, and are in need of a big road win in ACC play.
The Virginia Cavaliers are fresh off a 45-31 win over the Ohio Bobcats. Not much defense was shown last week, so this week should be one of the bigger tests of the year for the Cavaliers.
The Louisville Cardinals have lost one game this season. That was to a non conference opponent, the Alabama Crimson Tide. The Tide are the number one ranked team in the country this season.
Aside from a glorified 51-7 loss, the Cardinals have not played anyone special. They were able to squeak a smaller school in the Western Kentucky Hill-toppers, 20-17.
Louisville quarterback Jawon Pass has thrown for two touchdowns this season, but has four picks on the year. If Pass is going to be successful this week, he must be dynamic running and passing the ball.
The Virginia Cavaliers scored 45 points last week, against a smaller school in the Ohio Bobcats. Despite getting the win last week, Virginia gave up 364 total yards. If the Cavaliers are going to get it done, they must play better defensively.
Virginia’s secondary was decent against Ohio allowing 246 yards passing and two touchdowns. If the Cavs are unable to slow down the pass, then Louisville’s offense could have a huge day.
Look for the Cavaliers to force the Cardinals Jawon Pass to beat them. Virginia quarterback Bryce Perkins could be forced to have another big day this week. He passed for 379 yards in last weeks win.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- LOU are 2-9 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- LOU are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 games overall.
- Over is 13-6 in LOU last 19 conference games.
- UVA are 7-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 22-10-1 in UVA last 33 conference games
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
The Cardinals and Cavaliers game is going to be a lot closer than some could expect. Louisville is on the road, but still have an athletic young quarterback that could be the difference.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Cardinals ATS
Louisville is a hard team to figure out. One minute they are explosive offensively, then the next minute they are terrible defensively. Offense could be the difference in this one. Take the Cardinals plus the points.
Virginia has looked good at times this year, but have not played anyone worth mentioning through the the first three weeks of the season. Virginia will take their first conference loss in this one.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Louisville 31 – Virginia 24
If you’re looking for more picks like this Louisville Cardinals vs. Virginia Cavaliers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Rhode Island Rams vs. Virginia Tech Hokies – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Kentucky Wildcats – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Charlotte 49ers vs. FIU Panthers – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Washington Huskies vs. Arizona Wildcats – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Memphis Tigers vs. Temple Owls – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Oregon Ducks – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UNLV Rebels vs. Vanderbilt Commodores – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction