Free Week 7 Prediction: Rainbow Warriors vs. Broncos Odds
Looking for Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. Boise State Broncos free picks? Week 7 betting sees the Rainbow Warriors taking on the Broncos on Saturday, October 12th at Albertsons Stadium, Boise, Idaho. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Hawaii Boise State Week 7 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 7
(4-1) Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. Boise State Broncos (5-0)
Date: Saturday, October 12th 2019
Time: 10:15 pm EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium, Boise, Idaho
NCAA Football Spread: Boise State -11.5
NCAA Betting Total: 59
Click here to view… CFB ATS Stats & NCAAF Betting Insight for this game!
Hawaii went 2-1 against the PAC 12 this season. That shows me they are ready to compete with Boise State.
Things have been pretty quiet for the Broncos since their opening week win against Florida State.
Hawaii will press Boise hard this week. It might not be enough though.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors
Hawaii got off to a good start beating Arizona and Oregon State. They also just destroyed Nevada, 54-3. This team can be explosive with their ability to throw the ball.
Cole McDonald looks to be on pace to exceed his passing yardage from a year ago, TDs too. However, he is also turning the ball over more.
The Hawaii defense might have only yielded 3 points last week but Nevada is terrible. Most games this group is white-knuckling it to the final gun.
Good or bad the Warriors have not had much success against Boise State of late, 0-5 SUATS. Perhaps they can compete better in this one.
Key will be getting off to a good start. If Hawaii can get a lead they might be able to hold it. It’s just a big if on a long travel spot.
Boise State Broncos
Things have been pretty ho-hum this season for Boise. They got that nice win over FSU, were pushed the next week by Marshall but since then have been cruising. The numbers look very good but I am not sure how good the team is.
Freshman QB Hank Bachmeier has been ready to go since day one. He was critical in that opening win but since then they have not asked him to do too much.
Boise has not faced any explosive offenses yet season. They have been holding opponents to 16ppg, good for 16th in the nation. They are solid across the board on D.
Getting over on Boise State on the blue turf is not impossible but not many have been able to do it. Per the above the Broncos have mastered Hawaii of late.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- HAW are 3-10-1 ATS in their last 14 road games.
- Over is 9-3 in HAW last 12 games as an underdog.
- Under is 6-2 in HAW last 8 games in October.
- Under is 7-1 in BSU last 8 games on fieldturf.
- Under is 7-1 in BSU last 8 games as a favorite.
- BSU are 5-1-2 ATS in their last 8 conference games.
Free Week 7 NCAA Football Pick
I want to side with Hawaii but when I break this one down I just don’t see if any other way except through the back door. Boise State can win each half by a TD to cover.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Boise State -11.5
The Broncos offense should have no trouble moving the ball against Hawaii. They are going to give up some score too but overall not enough to feel the pressure.
The total also looks really good. Boise State has not been as explosive this season as in year’s past but Bachmeier is getting more comfortable and Hawaii might speed them up a little.
Week 7 Free Score Prediction: Boise State 45 – Hawaii 27
If you’re looking for more picks like this Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. Boise State Broncos matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Boise State Broncos vs. BYU Cougars – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- ULM Warhawks vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Kansas State Wildcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction