Free Week 3 Prediction: Owls vs. Cardinals Odds
Looking for FAU Owls vs. Ball State Cardinals free picks? Week 3 betting sees the Owls taking on the Cardinals Saturday September 14th at Scheumann Stadium, Muncie, Indiana. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Owls Cardinals Week 3 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 3
(0-2) FAU Owls vs. Ball State Cardinals (1-1)
Date: Saturday, September 14
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Venue: Scheumann Stadium, Muncie, Indiana
NCAA Football Spread: FAU -2.5
NCAA Betting Total: 64.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
We have reached week three of the college football season and in this game it’s a non conference showdown. In this game the FAU Owls make the trip to Scheumann Stadium to take on the Ball State Cardinals.
This is the first meeting since 2016 when Ball State came out ahead 31-27.
The FAU Owls really have to figure out what they have because it’s still hard to know after the first two games of the season.
In the first game they took on Ohio State and in the last game they faced off against UCF and they lost both games like most expected.
This is a team that wants to be identified as a good offense, and this will be their first chance to prove that they are a good offense.
At quarterback the Owls are led by Chris Robinson who has been decent throwing for 355 yards, one touchdown, and one interception.
In this game the offense is going to need to be strong early and often and try to run up the score. The higher the score in this game the better the chance they come out with a victory.
Ball State Cardinals
On the other side of this matchup is the Ball State Cardinals who come into this game with a 1-1 record but in both of the games they have looked good.
In their first game of the season, they took on the Indiana Hoosiers and even though they lost they looked good losing by only ten points.
In their last game they took on Fordham and it was a good chance for the offense to run up the score putting up 57 points.
Of course the offense is going to need to be good, but if the defense struggles in this game they will have zero chance to come out with a victory.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Over is 6-1-1 in FAU last 8 games on fieldturf.
- Over is 8-3-1 in FAU last 12 road games.
- BALL are 10-22 ATS in their last 32 home games
Free Week 3 NCAA Football Pick
I don’t really know how good FAU is going to be this year, and that concerns me in this game.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Cardinals ATS
I don’t love this pick, but you have to take the home team getting points in this game.
Week 3 Free Score Prediction: Ball State 31 – FAU 28
If you’re looking for more picks like this FAU Owls vs. Ball State Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCLA Bruins vs. Washington State Cougars – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Arkansas Razorbacks – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting prediction
- Morgan State Bears vs. Army Black Knights – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction