Free Week 2 Prediction: Eagles vs. Wildcats Odds
Looking for Eastern Michigan Eagles vs. Kentucky Wildcats free picks? Week 2 betting sees the Eagles taking on the Wildcats on Saturday September 7 at Commonwealth Stadium in Lexington, Kentucky. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Eastern Michigan Kentucky Week 2 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 2
(1-0) Eastern Michigan Eagles vs. Kentucky Wildcats (1-0)
Date: Saturday, September 7 2019
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, Kentucky
NCAA Football Spread: Wildcats -15
NCAA Betting Total: 53.5
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Kentucky is coming off its best season in program history as they went 10-3 and ended the season beating Penn State in the Citrus Bowl. The Wildcats are expected to have another big season as Terry Wilson will lead the offense.
Eastern Michigan on the other hand had a respectable season as well going 7-6. The Eagles ended their season with a 23-21 loss to Georgia Southern in the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl.
Can the Wildcats take care of business at home or will the Eagles pull out the road upset? Find out below as we preview this contest.
Eastern Michigan Eagles
The Eastern Michigan Eagles beat the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers 30-23 on Saturday afternoon. After trailing 13-7 at the half the Eagles scored the first 16 points of the second half to take their first lead. Signal-caller Mike Glass III had a strong performance in the victory as he had 188 passing yards and three touchdowns. Glass was flawless as he completed 20/22 passes on the day. Glass also had a rushing touchdown.
The ground attack was led by Shaq Vann who had 84 yards on 22 carries. Dylan Drummond had a big game with 52 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
The Eagles defense was stellar forcing four interceptions by Fred Payton. Four different Eagles had an interception as a well-rounded team effort. Brody Hoying had one of the interceptions and two tackles for a loss in the game.
Kentucky kicked off their year with a 38-24 win against the Toledo Rockets on Saturday. It was an evenly game played at the half as the teams were nodded at 14. Kentucky used a 24-10 second half to win the game.
Terry Wilson had a good game with 246 passing yards and two touchdowns on 19/26 completions.
Wilson is expected to have a stronger junior season after throwing for 1,889 yards, 11 touchdowns, and eight interceptions last season. Kavosiey Smoke led the ground attack with 78 yards and a touchdown on only seven carries.
Asim Rose had 64 yards and a touchdown.
Lynn Bowden Jr. had 77 receiving yards in the win, and Danzel Ahmed Wagner added 57 yards. DeAndre Square had a huge game for the Wildcats with 11 tackles and an interception.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Eagles are 10-1-1 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Eagles are 17-4 ATS in their last 21 non-conference games.
- Eagles are 4-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Wildcats are 9-23 ATS in their last 32 home games.
- Wildcats are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
- Wildcats are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on grass.
Free Week 2 NCAA Football Pick: Eastern Michigan +15
Wilson should have a strong game for the Wildcats. While I expect the Eagles to keep it close, it’s the Wildcats that will come out on top.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Eastern Michigan +15
Glass III will have a tougher matchup this time around but he should have a solid performance. Look for the Eagles to just cover.
Week 2 Free Score Prediction: Kentucky 34 – Eastern Michigan 20
If you’re looking for more picks like this Eastern Michigan Eagles vs. Kentucky Wildcats matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Central Connecticut Blue Devils vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami Hurricanes – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- UCF Knights vs. Pitt Panthers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Wagner Seahawks vs. FAU Owls – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Oregon Ducks vs. Stanford Cardinal – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls – 9/21/19 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Florida State Seminoles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB betting Prediction
- Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Virginia Cavaliers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction